Chinese – English Translator (Work in Manila, Philippines)
Company Introduction: Shanghai Mingli Network Technology Co., Ltd. is a company specializing in computer software industry. It was established on 17 May 2017 through the registration of the State Administration for Industry and Commerce. The registered capital of the company is 1.6 million RMB yuan. It is located on Guotai Road, Yangpu District, Shanghai (centralized registration site). Shanghai Mingli Network Technology Co., Ltd. is committed to the pursuit of the best interests of its partners and to providing the greatest possible protection for its partners with the principles of standardization, professionalism, innovation, win-win operation, efficient and intimate service, solidarity and cooperation, dedication, service dedication and enterprising spirit of enterprise. Barrier. We will strive to build the best team and provide the best, most scientific and professional service to our partners, so as to gain the trust and support of our partners and build our own brand.
Recently, we set up a branch office in Manila, Philippines, which is mainly engaged in small cash loans. We have obtained the small loan license issued by the local government of the Philippines. It is estimated that the Philippine company will have about 50 employees, mainly focusing on customer service, collection and technology development. It is expected that the profit will reach more than 30 million RMB in the next three months.
Job Title: Chinese – English Translator
Office: Manila, The Philippines
1. Draft and translate project related documents (including company documents, materials and contracts) according to the progress of Philippine project;
2. Assist foreign subsidiaries in coordinating their work, including interpretation and translation;
3. Arrange regular meetings related to projects, record minutes of meetings and compile various official documents;
4. Help colleagues understand Philippine local culture and customs;
5. Complete other transactional work temporarily arranged by the leadership.
1. Fluent Chinese-English communication, with Philippine life experience preferred;
2. Proficient in office software and basic network knowledge;
3. Work carefully and conscientiously, have a sense of responsibility, strong communication and coordination and language expression ability.
If you’re qualified, and interested in this job position, please visit our website to apply for it