Postado em: Engenharia em Lisboa | Última actualização: |
Our mission at Fidel API is to unlock the full potential of payment cards. We offer a suite of financial infrastructure APIs that enable developers to build programmable experiences connected to purchases made in real-time using a card. Our tools are transforming how merchants and users interact by powering real-time, event-driven engagements, best-in-class loyalty and rewards programs and revolutionizing processes from reimbursements to expense management.
Our APIs are used by start-ups through global enterprises including Google, British Airways, TopCashback, Perkbox, Royal Bank of Canada, and Blackhawk Networks, and are supported by the world’s largest card networks, including Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
Launched in 2018, Fidel is headquartered in London, with offices in Lisbon, New York, and remote employees globally. Fidel is backed by investors including Nyca Partners, QED Investors, Citi Ventures, RBC Capital and Commerce Ventures.
We're in an incredibly exciting period of growth as we continue to scale internationally and are looking for an experienced Data Engineer who wants to be part of this journey.
What you'll do
- As our first data engineer, you'll architect and build the data platform that will help power Fidel's data insights;
- You'll work cross-functionally with product, the rest of engineering, and other company members to understand the problems internal and external stakeholders are facing and work to design and implement solutions to them;
- You'll take raw data from different sources to create intuitive, scalable data models using the tools that you see best fit for the task;
- You'll play an integral part in building out the other parts of our Data team (analysts, etc);
- You'll advocate for data within the engineering and broader organisation;
We want you, if you:
- You have 5+ years of professional experience as a Data Engineer;
- You have proven experience working in AWS environments and databases (DynamoDB, Redshift, RDS, Aurora);
- You have strong SQL skills and knowledge and familiarity with other distributed data stores as well;
- You are familiar with API integrations;
- You have proven experience working in fast paced environments, preferably in cross-functional teams;
To be a great fit at Fidel, we look for individuals who share our values (be a leader, be encouraging, be adaptable, be honest, be humble). We have over 21 nationalities in our growing team and speak 27 languages, making this an exciting and culturally enriching place to work. Check out the team and life at Fidel!
We're committed to making Fidel a fantastic place to work and we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You’ll receive:
- Macbook that you can take home
- Flexible working - opportunity to work from home when you need to
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited holidays (you manage your time)
- Annual company off-site (Europe)
- A fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks & refreshments
- Friday team lunch & drinks
If you think you’d be a great fit, apply today!
Aplique para este trabalho
- 180 - 271 EUR/Diário / noturno
- Tempo parcial
- 15 000 - 35 000 EUR/Anual
- 15 000 - 30 000 EUR/Anual