Postado em: Telecomunicações em Atlanta | Última actualização: |
MessageGears is the first and only customer marketing platform that connects directly to our customers enterprise data warehouse. By combining the power and security of on-premises software with the efficiency and scalability of cloud delivery, we enable marketers to capitalize on every message opportunity. Were disrupting an industry by providing a solution that gives marketers complete control over their multi-channel programs through advanced technology.
The product is solving marketing challenges for Enterprise customers that undoubtedly reach every candidate applying for this position. Were rapidly expanding our customer base and solving new use cases across a growing number of industries every month. The company has seen a surge of activity from the impact COVID is having on the marketplace and we need your help!
At MessageGears, the Software Engineering department is involved in the entire software development lifecycle from requirement definition, design and implementation, as well as promotion and support. The cloud software engineer role is responsible for delivering multi-tenant services that support message delivery (Email, SMS, Mobile Push) and all the tangential services (content personalization, tracking, reporting, and data intelligence). The platform is heavily integrated with cloud services and elastically scales to support large scale API requests and personalize/deliver hundreds of millions of messages an hour.
This person is expected to:
* Have a firm grasp of AWS cloud services
* Have a deep understanding of Object Orientated Programming (Java or C#)
* Worked within a programming framework (Spring or .NET)
* Operate in a Scrum environment and effectively communicate w/ Team members
* Be intolerant of avoidable product defects and reduce any load for on-call resources and most importantly:
* Have a voice in shaping the product as we grow and rapidly evolve the platform
* Strong software contributor to MessageGears cloud service offering
* Participate in product design and architecture sessions
* Conduct peer code reviews in timely and comprehensive manner
* Design and develop testing code to validate feature functionality
* Commitment to customer success
* US Citizen or legal permanent resident
* Currently reside in the Atlanta area
* BA/BS degree or higher in a technical field
* Minimum 2+ year of experience developing against AWS services
* Minimum 3+ years of experience in a SaaS or on premise software business
* Exposure to:
* Message queue services (SQS, Rabbit, Storm, etc.)
* Message stream processing for high throughput (Kinesis, Kafka, Spark, etc.)
* Modern Data Warehousing (Redshift, BigQuery, Snowflake, etc.)
* Data Lake management (Athena, Snowflake, Databricks, etc.)
* Hibernate or other ORM
* RESTful APIs
* Experience working in a high throughput environment is a plus (100k+ TPS)
* Experience with email marketing and other marketing technologies is very desirable
* Self-starter who can manage multiple time-sensitive assignments. Good communication skills.
* Ability to work at a high technical level in a fast-paced environment.
* Attention to detail and good organization skills. Excellent at hitting deadlines.
* Excellent analytic problem-solving and critical-thinking skills with a pragmatic approach to process improvement.
* Experience working in Agile or Scrum development environments.
* Fun, fast-paced, professional and collaborative environment in Midtown Atlanta
* Hybrid remote / in-office work environment
* Growth-stage company with many opportunities for advancement
* Use of companys 4 season tickets to the Atlanta Braves
* Use of company's 4 State Farm Arena Concert Club tickets + all you can eat & drink
* Casual dress all-day, everyday
* Generous PTO policy
* Flexible business hours
* Health, dental, vision and life insurance (most plans 100% company paid!)
* 401k Plan
* Paid covered parking spot or MARTA pass