Postado em: Telemarketing/Televendas em Jacksonville | Última actualização: |
Overview: Are you a self motivated automobile sales manager desiring to strike out on your own but need help? We are looking for a self-directed individual with a minimum of 5 years experience in the Automobile Sales field. This position will offer opportunities for growth and the opportunity to earn bonuses through performance goals that are achieved. We are looking for a long term partner, rather than just an employee.
Ideally we will sell an average of 50 vehicles per month with financing provided by our related finance company (U Drive Acceptance Corp). We will grow a $10-15MM portfolio of active loans to subprime and nonprime credit applicants that need reliable transportation and help reestablishing their credit. The special finance manager (SFM) structures car deals for clients with subprime credit that fall outside the conventional system, in compliance with special finance lender guidelines and auto dealership policy, resulting in quick funding, and a high level of customer satisfaction
Responsibilities include the following:
* Know and implement dealership policies and procedures.
* Maintain a clean and organized office.
* Communicate all problem deals to management immediately.
* Address missing stipulations communicated from lender immediately.
* Adhere to a standard of professional ethics and be respectful to customers.
* Be knowledgeable of state regulations regarding finance and the fair credit reporting act.
* Interact with appropriate departments.
* Train and supervise sales staff.
* Purchase needed inventory
* Structure deals in accordance with lender and dealership guidelines.
* Book out deals accurately.
* Perform credit interview, prepare credit application with the customers.
* Verify accuracy of all material information on the credit application and submit to lender.
* Maintain confidentiality of customer information
* Maintain a call-in log and contracts in transit log (funding package).
* Train administrative personnel how to assemble funding packages.
* Review funding packages prior to mailing.
* Show and demo vehicles when necessary.
* Design and place advertising for special finance.
* Analyze credit reports
* Maintain dead file for inactive deals.
* Prepare weekly and monthly reports as requested by management.
5 plus years experience in a role in Auto Sales or Finance
Fluent in English and Spanish preferred
Competitive payplan with performance based bonuses
Affordable Health Insurance
3% Retirment match
Paid Holidays and Vacation