Postado em: Engenharia em Califórnia | Última actualização: |
Are you interested in working with the largest independent software testing company? Read on!
QualiTest is looking for additional Entry Level Test Engineers to join our team in Concord, CA! Local graduates are highly encouraged to apply. Depending on your educational background and skillset, new hires will either join our software or systems verification teams.
* Collaborate with other test engineers on the strategy for testing application and control software for dialysis devices.
* Design and Implement appropriate test protocols, test harnesses and test automation tools
* Perform system level test focused on medical device electronics and various electrical components
* Use lab tools such as oscilloscopes, multimeters, and more to conduct various test and reports.
* Execute and Document test protocols and report results
* Participate in product design and requirements reviews and evaluate requirements for testability
* Work with development engineers to help drive testability into the product
* Participate in improving test engineering best practices, tools, infrastructures and processes
* Adhere to FDA rules and regulations and maintain proper regulatory documentation.
* MUST HAVE a bachelors in Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similiar Engineering degree.
* MUST HAVE some experience with programming in Python from education, work experience, or personal projects.
* Knowledge of medical devices is highly preferred
* Experience or strong understanding of testing large functional areas of medical devices from various aspects of product, including from the functional, regression and integration standpoint
* Experience in object-oriented programming, and the ability to program (python highly preferred)
* Familiarity with international standards IEC 62304, ISO 14971, and FDA guidance documents is highly preferred
* Experience/Knowledge with Source control tools, defect tracking tools and continuous improvement
* Excellent written and spoken communication skills
* Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and adapt to changing business needs
* Excellent work ethic with a strong ability to work with cross-functional teams
* Work hard and play harder with our flexible and casual culture. Take a break from work and join an employee event, or enjoy the amenities and games provided from one of our Test Centers.
* Take care of health with enrollment into one of our competitive medical coverage options + we offer dental and vision coverage options, Life Insurance and Disability Insurance.
* We encourage you to plan your future with our 401k program.
* Never stop experimenting and learning with our Tuition Reimbursement Program. We also offer free access to over 3000+ training courses and peer to peer mentoring support.
* Stay active and get rewarded with our gym membership fee reimbursement through our Corporate Wellness Program. Earn vacation times for attendance achievements each month!
* We offer a competitive package of time off which includes vacation, sick, and mental health days. Recharge, refuel and take the time you need, when you need it.
* Celebrating your achievements and milestones are important to us so we created our Employee Rewards and Recognition Programs. Be rewarded and acknowledged for what you do and who you are!
* Earn bonus via our Client Referral and Employee Referral Programs. Refer and earn tap your network for net-worth.
* Planning a vacation? Looking for car insurance? Get access to Qualitest Employee Perks for discounts on anything from travel to electronics. With so many offerings the savings are endless!
* Be a part of a company who strives to support for diversity and inclusion in the workplace we are one, we are many at Qualitest. Celebrate culture, share knowledge with engineers from around the globe, and inspire each other through our differences.
Intrigued to find more about us?
* Visit our website at [
* Check out our Career page: [
If you like what you have read, send us your resume and lets start talking!
- Tempo parcial