Our client is a major grower, packer and marketer of fresh produce throughout Europe. They now require a European Sales Account Manager to be based in Spain to market fresh produce to European Retailers.
Reporting to a Commercial Director, this role will be part of the Sales team which is based in the UK and Europe (Holland) and the main responsibility is to develop and manage sales of Spanish, Moroccan and Portuguese fruit to European retailers.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* To develop new retailer and customer contacts throughout Europe
* Long term programme sales
* Daily management of customer relationships
* Work with sourcing and logistics teams to ensure that customer orders are met on time, in full.
* As a senior member of the management team and as such a leader within the business, you should:
* Encourage & develop ideas to strengthen the overall business.
* Encourage a “one team” approach and be ambitious, positive and encouraging on a daily basis.
* Have several years experience selling produce preferably berries to European retailers
* Excellent language skills – English and Spanish essential, German desirable.
* Good interpersonal skills
To be considered for the position of European Sales Account Manager / Commercial Manager / Spanish Account Manager / Fresh Produce, please call Aimi or Louise on (phone number removed) or alternatively please send a CV in application
- EUR 17.800 / Jaarlijks
- EUR 16.000 / Jaarlijks
- EUR 18.600 / Jaarlijks
- EUR 20.000 / Jaarlijks