Poslano u: Drugo u Berlin | Posljednje obnovljeno: |
In our bilingual kindergarten we encourage children to try out new things, to respect themselves and others, to develop empathy for and interest in others, to be tolerant and patient and to develop their own abilities. In this way, we build a strong foundation for their future education. Our well located and lovingly maintained city campus near the English Garden is home to our international school community, catering for all age groups from Crèche up to Secondary School. Our school is a place where both our students and staff feel at ease and enjoy learning and working together.
YOUR TASKS & YOUR PROFILE
- You are a qualified Early Years educator who holds a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood or a comparable qualification
- You are an approachable and caring person with a passion for working with young children
- You are motivated in supporting each child individually in their developmental progress
- You are resilient, you have a good sense of humour and you are interested in working in an international team
- You are keen in learning German and you are committed to achieve a competent level (B1)
- Attractive remuneration, aligned with the pay scale of the public sector
- A welcome bonus of € 1,500
- 34 days annual leave
- Additional benefits provided by the employer, e.g. Phorms-Münchenzulage, Jobticket (free ticket for public transport) and pension company scheme
- Free healthy meals provided by our in-house kitchen team
- Continuous professional development through generous access to a wide range of training opportunities
- Relocation allowance
The Phorms Munich Campus is part of the Phorms Education network, a German wide, future-oriented company in the educational field. With its innovative concept, based on bilingual (German-English) education, all-day care and a particular focus on the individual student, Phorms has broadened the educational landscape in Germany since 2006.
Please apply through our website: https://jobs.phorms.de/en/jobs/nursery-teacher-early-years-educator-by-en/.