Publié dans: Sports et Loisirs dans Antalya | Posté: |
As a Dance / Fitness Instructor you will be responsible for preparing, organising and executing a range of different high-quality sports and group-fitness programmes and activities, whether aerobics, cycling or yoga.
You will support guests actively by providing professional advice and guidance on fitness and sports programmes and getting them familiar with our wide ranging offerings and the TUI BLUE philosophy.
As a Dance / Fitness Instructor you will also be responsible for the training areas being used properly and with care.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
· Professional basic training in the field of sports & fitness
· Relevant work experience in group fitness
· Group fitness license (B/A license: aerobics, Latin aerobics, step aerobics, body styling, water gymnastics, cardio trainings)
· Further training in running courses desirable (Pilates, Cycling, Yoga, Zumba, Jumping Fitness, Bungee Fitness, etc.)
· Excellent hospitality skills, good communicator and motivator and a dedicated service provider
· Ability to work independently, a strong sense of responsibility
· Ability to work under pressure, to be creative and to work in a team
· Knowledge of foreign languages (Good conversational English. German, Dutch, Russian and the relevant local language would be an advantage)
A range of different tasks and a friendly and welcoming team await you as a Fitness Instructor. As part of the TUI BLUE team, you can enjoy working in a fabulous location, secure employment abroad (incl. insurances). You will get plenty of opportunities to contribute your ideas and know-how so we can keep delivering the highest standards of individuality and quality to guests and colleagues.'
- You genuinely love all-things sports and fitness and you will at least have strong personal experience in this field.
- It is beneficial if you have any of the following:
- Exercise to music – Basic Aqua Instructor – Yoga/Pilates – Group Fitness Licence – Barbell Training – FLEXI-BAR® – ZUMBA® – Step Aerobic – Functional Workout License
- You are a consistently happy colleague and great team player.
- Willing to commit, have true staying power and perseverance including work in direct sun/heat.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Flexible working hours
- Free food & drinks
- Health Insurance
- Free accommodation & transfer
- Education Reimbursement
- Temps plein