This role is responsible for the HR & Office Admin functions including but not limited to activities such as general HR, training and development, payroll, compensation and benefits and other administrative duties.
• Responsible as the HR and Office Admin Lead for Taiwan office and partner with the local Studio Head and Regional HR Head.
• Lead the in-house Recruiter and Office Admin to oversee their work and provide the necessary guidance and backup for them as and when required.
• Front the employees on all HR matters as the first level of the contact point.
• Collaborate with the local Studio Head and Regional HR Head on meeting the business objectives, specifically on headcount/talent requirements and manpower cost.
• Participate in new hire induction and orientation programs.
• Responsible for payroll administration.
• Administer employee benefits such as leave and insurance.
• Ensure employee records are always updated.
• Participate in the performance appraisal and budget cycles.
• Involve in training and learning programs planning and execution.
• Process and submit all HR and employment-related claims and government/industry surveys.
• Provide administrative support for all HR, finance and office admin requirements.
• Organize company social and recreational activities.
• Participate in company external activities such as trade events and career fairs from time to time.
• At least Degree or tertiary academic qualification with specialization in HR or any related discipline.
• Minimum 4 years of hands-on relevant HR & Admin experience, with prior leadership and people management skills.
• Sound working knowledge of local employment legislation and HR best practices.
• Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Effectively bilingual in both Mandarin and English languages.
• Possess a proactive and results-oriented attitude with resourcefulness and strong planning ability.
• Equipped with a service-oriented mindset to serve the employees and other internal contact points.
• Experienced candidates may be hired at the Assistant Manager level.