Publié dans: Ingénieurs dans Suède | Posté: |
Start Date: Immediate
Note: Fully Remote WFH
As a Solution Architect, you will work in an agile team and be responsible for the design and blueprinting architecture, realized by the software engineers or by implementation teams for BIM solutions. You are continuously matching business requirements with perspectives of business process, data and IT functionality. You create business value by balancing the functional requirements against other non-functional/quality requirements, making necessary priorities and compromises. In this role you will also:
● Ensure alignment with the target architecture and security directives. This includes integration landscape as well as buy/build recommendations.
● Ensure that architecture-related documentation is produced providing traceability between business requirements, non-functional requirements, and the crafted solution.
● Guide and steer agile development and implementation teams with architecture directions and insights, ensuring that IT and enterprise architecture targets are met.
● Present solution architecture to formal review boards.
You will be working in close collaboration with other peer architect roles such as Enterprise-, Security-, Business- and Data Architects as well as product and platform owners. To be successful in the role you - in general:
● Have demonstrable experience of enterprise-grade solution architecture development within one or several of service delivery domain (e.g. design and optimization, site design, site deployment).
● Know how full-stack enterprise-grade web and mobile solutions (cloud native, containers/container orchestration, public cloud PaaS services, security built-in, API first design, full CI/CD etc.) are built. But in particular for this assignment, you:
● Have experience from BIM (Building Information Modeling) and vendors in the same space.
● Have worked with data modelling, master data concepts, decided sources/single-source of truth and are experienced in modern integration patterns and platforms
- Temps plein
- 2 943 - 4 625 SEK/par mois
- Temps plein
- 2 943 - 5 045 SEK/par an