Publié dans: Ingénieurs dans Suède | Posté: |
Start Date: Immediate
Note: Fully Remote WFH
* Detailed knowledge and implementation skills on Cloud (Public & Hybrid): Design and Migration best practices.
* Primary responsibilities include designing, testing, debugging and analyzing Infrastructure components for business solutions that are graphics intensive (e.g. digital twins) and Fabric.
* Expected to collaborate with Business Solution Provider and Customer IT team to design, develop and deploy the solutions
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Designs, develops, implement and maintains IT solutions for clients within an agile development lifecycle.
* Contribute to planning, design, implementation, testing, operations and process improvement.
* Develops high-quality, efficient, IaaS and PaaS components to meet business requirements and in accordance with industry best practices.
* Drive cloud security and compliance requirements into the cloud architecture framework, including for the data integration points with on-premise and other cloud systems.
* Define and document the cloud reference architecture and drive its implementation across all the cloud components.
* Participates in development of technical solution addressing business issues.
* Participates in requirements discussions and meetings as necessary.
* Generates statistics and prepares reports for management and/or team members on the status of the project.
* Strong customer focus, ownership, ability to dive deep into customer requirements, navigate through ambiguity and undefined problems.
* Required Skills and Experience:
* Overall experience of 10 - 15 years with 5+ years in Cloud Domain (Major experience in AWS)
* 5+ years of experience in DevOps, SecOps, or SysOps in a large enterprise environment. Should have executed critical projects at Enterprise level in terms of DevOps, automation and migration design approach model.
* Experience working with BIM/CAD/Design Centric Workloads on AWS
* Experience working with Automation tools, Cloud management tools
* Knowledge of federated authentication and authorization models
* Expertise in troubleshooting very complex distributed environments, including following stack traces back to code and come up with a good root cause
* Familiarity with IP networking concepts such as VPN, DNS, load balancers, firewalling.
* Experience with on-premises infrastructure as well as public and hybrid cloud methodologies.
* Troubleshoot and debug infrastructure, network, and operating system issues.
* Extensive experience in multiple operating systems - UNIX, Windows, LINUX
- Temps plein
- 2 943 - 4 625 SEK/par mois
- Temps plein
- 2 943 - 5 045 SEK/par an