Publié dans: Autres dans Birmingham | Posté: |
Enterprise Engineering Manager,
Market Leading Communications Provider
Fruition IT are looking for an Engineering Manager to join a prestigious, market leading communications company based in Birmingham.
Would you like to work for a genuine market leading tech organisation, who are constantly pushing the boundaries on the British tech scene?
Would you like to lead on the development of a new "greenfield" platform using cutting edge tech like Next.js. to enhance customer experience on their enterprise journey?
Fruition IT are looking for an Engineering Manager to take the lead on this project. In this role, you will be encouraged to think outside the box and bring fresh ideas to the table whilst leading your squad through the road mapping and build phase. This is a strategic position to lead a team responsible for building integrated, scalable and robust enterprise journeys.
The successful candidate will be in charge of a squad of 12 including Developers, Scrum Masters and Product Owners who will help to shape and define the project and you will report directly into Senior Engineering Management. You will be a good communicator with strong leadership skills, help to the nurture the team in the development of the product whilst instilling growth and development within the squad.
The successful candidate will be experienced, insightful and forward thinking with a solid ability to design and execute products that power the enterprise experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Tech Lead, Principal or similar, looking to take that next step in their career and is an opportunity to play a key role in re imagining productivity by shipping transformative products that serve diverse aspects of the company.
What will I be doing?
- Leading and growing a team of Engineers in the formation of ideas and technical development relating to the business critical journey
- Provide strategic and operational oversight for Enterprise software product development
- Work closely with business leaders to develop short and long term strategies
- Manage business expectations, resolve conflicts and keep Business Objects aligned
- Develop and drive execution on short, median and long term road maps
- Establish and drive innovative approaches in improving productivity
- Develop a metrics-based and a critical operational metrics organisation and push for continuous improvement
What experience do I need?
- Extensive experience of building software products
- Experience of working within an Agile methodology
- Previous experience of managing engineering teams, including hiring/termination processes and performance management
- Excellent communicator and influencer
- Ability to keep strategic focus whilst dealing tactically with day to day issues
And the benefits?
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurances
- Optional private health care - medical, dental, gym etc
- 50% off companies TV and communication platforms
Apply now for a confidential chat to find out more.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.