Publié dans: Autres dans Malte | Posté: |
Delivery drivers are responsible for collecting, transporting and safely delivering a range of items to designated locations ensuring all orders are delivered on time, in the right condition and to the right place.
Areas of responsibility and Duties
- Loads/Unloads, prepare and inspect trucks/vans in a systematic and organized fashion before and after starting the route plan;
- Deliver a wide variety of products to different locations according to the delivery route and time schedule;
- Verifies the contents of inventory loads against the provided invoices;
- Collect payments where appropriate and deal properly with returned goods;
- Organise and hand in all invoices together with cash collected to the cashier office;
- Operate, maintain, and utilise company vehicle(s) according to company rules and traffic regulations;
- Portray a smart and reliable attitude, as the company’s representatives at the customer and on the market;
- Observe and follow all Health and Safety procedures and regulations.
- Ensure that you are kept up-to-date with all internal communications.
- To be aware of key store targets.
Health & Safety
- Manage and conduct work activities in such a way as to ensure the safety, health and welfare at work of all colleagues and customers.
- Follow the Company Security Policy.