Publié dans: Restauration dans Malte | Posté: |
We are currently looking for a Japanese native Sushi & Japanese cuisine Chef to work at Zen Japanese Sushi Bar & Teppanyaki restaurant in Portomaso, St. Julian's.
1) His/her responsibilities:
Must be responsible for professional cooking related matters only.
- He/she must ensure at all times we remain competitive and leading the way in Japanese cuisine within the local/international market.
- Responsible for supervising kitchen and coordinating activities of other members of the sushi bar and sushi prep area in preparing, portioning, cooking and garnishing fine Japanese food dishes.
- Previous experience from Japan and overseas.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Modern Japanese creative flair and influence.
- Very attentive to food quality and presentation.
- Well verse in English.
- Extensive knowledge of Japanese cuisines.
- Degree in Hospitality/Culinary Management preferred.
- Certified in Food Handling and HACCAP.
3) Language requirements: Japanese & English.
4) Nationality: Japanese, preferred.
5) Other benefits: Accommodation provided.
6) Duty hours: 48/wk with one day off.
7) Paid holidays / Annual leaves: Annual leave.
8) Term (length) of employment: A 2 year contract.
9) Approximate starting date: immediately.
10) Working permit provided by Marina Restaurants Ltd.
Candidates with proper requirements only are kindly requested to apply.