Head of Health & Safety - Middle East
Salary: circa £90,000 - £100,000 (Tax Free) + Medical, bonus, schooling
Would you like to lead a dynamic Health & Safety function across the Middle East?
This organisation offers a tax free salary and benefits including annual bonus and private medical cover. Applicants must have senior level Health & Safety experience in the commercial sector - this could cover retail, hotels, office, shopping centres etc.
You will be responsible for overseeing the Health & Safety function across a number of retail stores, offices and distribution centres across the Middle East.
Responsibilities will include:
* Formulate a strategy to improve Health & Safety performance across stores in order to eliminate loss and drive profit
* Work closely with Fire Safety and retail loss prevention teams across the Middle East
* Engage senior stakeholders across the retail business
* Monitoring of all Health & Safety procedures and ensure compliance with all relevant legislation across stores, warehouses and head office locations.
* Implement best-practice Health & Safety procedures
* Monitor customer complaints for Health & Safety
* Ensure Fire Prevention standards are adhered to
* Conduct Health & Safety risk assessments
* Conduct fire safety risk assessments
* Make Health & Safety policy recommendations
* Promote a positive Health & Safety culture
* Train staff on Health & Safety best practice
Applicant should meet the following criteria:
* Experience of managing H&S at operational and strategic level in the FMCG sector. This could be within retail, corporate, shopping centres etc.
* NEBOSH Health & Safety qualification is essential
* Strong people management skills with experience managing and developing teams
* Experience engaging and influencing senior stakeholders
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.
Established as a Security Recruitment specialist Momentum Recruitment provide a quality focused recruitment service for the provision of permanent, contract & temporary staff across the EMEA region.
Momentum Security Recruitment covers the following markets.
• Corporate Security
• Manned Guarding - Management & Operations
• Manned Guarding - SIA licensed Officer & site personnel staff
• Retail Loss Prevention, Audit & Fraud
• Security Sales & Business Development
• HSEQ (Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality Assurance)
• Facilities Management - Hard (M&E) & Soft Services
• Electronic Security
• Risk Management