Publié dans: Demandeurs d'emploi dans Kenya | Posté: |
How To Apply
Please apply here: https://form.myjotform.com/211653637699570, submitting your CV and cover letter (in English). In your cover letter answer the following questions: (1) Why are you a good fit for this role? (2) What is your motivation to apply to Instiglio? Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Instiglio is seeking a Senior Technical Advisor that will assume responsibility for program commissioning and implementation and a monthly presence in two of the following countries (to be finalized upon contract award): Philippines, Pakistan, South Sudan, Nigeria, Niger, DRC, Malawi, Ghana, Uganda, Botswana, eSwatini, Lesotho, and Namibia. As the Senior Technical Advisor, you will work closely with the country entity, the Global Fund PSE team, and in-country partners (e.g., government, service providers) to design, mobilize, and manage programs and build capacities. You will oversee the work of two in-country Performance Analysts (one per country) while being supported by a central support team made up of dedicated Instiglio team members. To facilitate country ownership, the applicant is expected to travel frequently to facilitate a monthly in-country presence in each of the two countries In this work, you will gain expertise in developing and supporting the implementation of results-based contracts, building a thorough understanding of different design choices and resolving implementation issues. You will guide stakeholders and clients through difficult yet important adaptations of their practices, translating complex concepts into easy-to-understand insights. You will build rapport with partners by understanding their needs and adding value to their mission. In this role, you will be responsible for.
1. Finalizing the design and stakeholder commitment to activity and result-based contracts to engage private service providers to serve vulnerable populations and deliver health outcomes (building on a previous phase)
2. Mobilizing and supporting delivery (including performance management) of the results-based contracts
3. Drawing up and managing operating budgets and models, linking expenditure with performance.
4. Supporting the procurement of service providers, including undertaking market engagements, developing selection criteria and terms of reference
5. Using data to drive performance, including supporting service providers to set-up and operate their own data systems
6. Developing and delivering capacity building programs and change management strategies on the contracting and delivery side, supporting both the service providers to deliver the desired health results and the government with any related needs, including planning for further adoption or scale-up
7. Project planning and management and stakeholder engagement and relationship management.
● Experience: At least 6 years of experience, including 4 years of relevant work experience in International Development, Consulting and/or in the Public Health sector.
● Education: o Master’s degree or equivalent in Public Health, Health Economics, Economics, Statistics, Public Policy, Public Administration, Business, or related fields.
● Language skills: o Exceptional written and oral communication skills in English - C2.
● Skills o Proven track record in the team, project, and stakeholders management. o Ability to work independently in an uncertain environment, as well with people from different backgrounds, and build trust. o Exceptional strategic thinking, problem-solving, and structured thinking skills. o Proven track record of delivering program outputs, including producing high-quality written content (e.g., reports, technical or operational guidelines, etc.)
Postuler pour cet emploi