Publié dans: Autres dans Kansas | Posté: |
Vet, draft, negotiate and monitor military aircraft and service sales contract activities for Textron Aviation Defense customers, domestic and international. Responsible for contract processing procedures and activities, reviews standard and non-standard contract requests and proposals, and serves in a liaison capacity across departments. Works closely with the customer, sales team, and aircraft managers to ensure effective working relationships and resolution of contract issues.
- Works directly with Sales Team to create aircraft Purchase Agreements and related documents.
- Works with Customer Account Managers to ensure that the aircraft contractual obligations can be met.
- Reviews complex customer solicitations and prepares specialized and/or non-routine response for proposals, bids and contract modifications.
- Analyzes significant, and/or unique contract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, corporate policies and business unit procedure.
- Responsible for mitigating company risk and compliance in the face of new and pre-existing laws.
- Provides contractual guidance to business team members for appropriate Statement of Work.
- Manages contract change control process.
- Develops negotiation strategy and leads negotiation team on contractual issues.
- Focal point for all communication with legal, finance and business team disciplines for resolution of contract issues and disputes.
- May assist in new business pursuit and associated contract strategy.
- Has a general understanding of the business case and an appreciation of financial/analytical issues and profit and loss implications.
- May mentor and train less experienced professionals.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field required
- Advanced degree, law degree or prior FAR/DFAR experience preferred
- Minimum 2 years contracts or related experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to correspond effectively with those individuals where English is a second language
- Strong to excellent analytical skills with the ability to effectively articulate analyses.
- Outstanding customer service skills to respond with accurate information in a timely manner to both internal/external customers
- Excellent negotiation skills for both internal and external customer dialogue
- Ability to work both independently and within groups
- Good presentation, leadership and team-building skills
- Professional demeanor and the ability to work with customers and interdepartmental personnel, including senior management
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including US Citizenship, for access to classified information.
10/05/2020, 5:49:55 PM
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
- 999 INR/par an
- Temps plein
- 1 INR/par heure