Publié dans: Service Clientèle dans Grèce | Posté: |
Are you looking for a new remote opportunity in Greece? Do you want to work and live abroad but not sure where to start? On behalf of our client, we are looking for Croatian speaking Customer Support Agents to work remotely from within Greece!
Our client is willing to provide relocation assistance for 2 weeks, including reimbursable of the flight ticket upfront. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a chance to live and work in beautiful Greece, enjoy its culture and its warm Mediterranean weather.
As a customer service specialist in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
· Being part of a team specialized in offering support through written and phone communication.
· Troubleshoot the care and use of appliances using operation manuals, product specification sheets, and assorted tools over the phone.
· Assist consumers in setting up service repair for their appliances, check availability of technicians and make appointments for service calls.
· Facilitate resolution for consumers issue and log the information into the consumers’ account.
· Meet and exceed our service quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets.
· Create amazing experience that people value, and that we are proud of.
· Be responsible to follow the direction of management and provide feedback.
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
· Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Greece.
· Native or proficient level of Croatian.
· Advanced level of English (at least C1) both verbal and written.
· Strong communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening, and superior writing skills.
· Ability to evaluate customer complaints, assess alternatives, and make solid, consistent decisions and/or recommendations as required.
· Analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
· Ability to learn and become proficient with internal programs and new software.
· Desire to learn and advance, be a curious investigator and problem solver.
· High-speed internet access and appropriate conditions for remote work.
What's in it for you?
· Excellent conditions compared to the living cost in Athens.
· We give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
· Competitive wages and stability.
· Continuous learning/development opportunities and competitive career opportunities.
· A safe, friendly, creative, innovative, and technological organization.
· International and multicultural environment.
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Postuler pour cet emploi
- Temps partiel
- Temps partiel
- Temps partiel