Publié dans: Autres dans France | Posté: |
JP Corry is the leading Builders Merchants in Northern Ireland. Our name is renowned for providing excellent quality and service in the supply of building materials and timber based products. Within JP Corry we provide excellent career prospects in a challenging and rewarding environment. By hiring the right people for the job, and providing the right tools and training, we offer the opportunities to make your career a successful one.
We are currently recruiting for a:
Customer Service Assistant - Yard
Based: Bangor Branch
About this role:
The Yard Customer Service Assistant is a vital role of our branch as it ensures yard operations are carried out efficiently, effectively and above all else, safely, whilst encompassing our customer first culture.
Duties to include: Duties to include:
* Serving customers face to face, providing the highest possible service
* Preparing orders for collection & delivery and ensuring sales documentation is completed
* Maintaining stock levels
* Loading and unloading vehicles both manually and with a forklift truck
* To make sure all goods inwards are checked and put away in the correct location
* To be responsible for personal and workplace health and safety and observe regulations in relation to the Health and Safety at Work Act.
* Any other duties as may be deemed necessary to ensure business objectives are met
Suitable applicants will ideally be/have:
* Proven experience working in a similar role and environment
* Customer service knowledge
* Understanding of timber and general building products
* Methodical, with the ability to prioritise workload
* Good communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, and feel you have the relevant skills for the role, please apply today via our careers page https://(url removed)/utility/careers/
JP Corry is an equal opportunities employer