Publié dans: Finance dans Caroline du Nord | Posté: |
Tigera empowers organizations to secure, observe, and troubleshoot containers, Kubernetes, and cloud. Its commercial products include Calico Enterprise, a self-managed security and observability platform, and Calico Cloud, a Kubernetes-native cloud service that extends the declarative nature of Kubernetes. Its open-source offering, Calico Open Source, is the most widely adopted container networking and security solution. Tigeras solutions specify security and observability as code to ensure consistent enforcement of security policies, which enables DevOps, platform, and security teams to protect workloads, detect threats, achieve continuous compliance, and troubleshoot service issues in real time.
Powering more than 100M containers across 1.5M nodes in 166 countries, Calico software is supported across all major cloud providers and Kubernetes distributions, and is used by leading companies including AT&T, Discover, Merck, ServiceNow, HanseMerkur, RealPage, L3Harris, and Mindbody.
As our team grows, we are looking for colleagues who not only share our passion for this work and growing our company, but who will also strengthen our company values and help ensure that Tigera remains a great place to work. At our core, our focus is on our customers, who are the heroes of our story; on aiming high and staying nimble in how we get there; on continuous learning to drive our success; and on respecting, collaborating, and supporting each other on a daily basis.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
As a Tigera Enterprise Account Executive, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. We are looking for someone who has a demonstrated history of sales excellence through impressive pipeline growth, outbound prospecting, ruthless qualification, innovation, and consistent hard work. Experience selling enterprise application infrastructure software to developer and IT teams is required.
This is a remote role based in central or eastern North America, preferably in or near a city with a major airport.
If you are looking to help make a substantial impact, and our values and products align with your vision of your career growth, we want to hear from you!
* Prospecting and closing of new sales opportunities in a defined territory within enterprise accounts
* Run a full sales process from prospecting to close
* Work on incoming leads, qualify opportunities, and build a pipeline
* Identify stakeholders, map out decision making process, and build account plans
* Leverage resources across Tigera to effectively execute account plan
* Actively manage and nurture your pipeline
* Provide feedback to product and marketing teams
* Blow past your sales targets and have fun doing it
* 5+ years closing experience as an account executive where you have exceeded your sales plan each year and can document the success
* Experience with a consultative sales process with proven ability to sell a complex architecture to developer and IT teams
* Value-based sales approach
* A disciplined approach to sales
* Experience negotiating with procurement teams
* Ability to execute a go-to-market strategy and prospect into accounts using lead generation tools, SFDC, research, cold calling, and more
WHY JOIN US
With offices in San Francisco, San Jose, Vancouver (Canada), Cork (Ireland), and London (England), we have a thriving team of diverse individuals from all over the world. We believe in a collaborative, flexible work environment based on respect for, and commitment from, every employee. We also offer a competitive compensation package along with full health, vision, and dental benefits. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team of individuals who believe in our mission and value openness, collaboration, and teamwork, make Tigera an awesome place to work.