Publié dans: Cadre supérieur dans Austin | Posté: |
Newchip launches remote global accelerator cohorts each month in 35 countries in the Pre-Seed, Seed, and Series A categories. Due to massive growth in our remote programs from Covid-19, we are hiring 3 experienced Program Managers/Accelerator Directors to each lead a segment of our Global Accelerator Programs in 2021 as we continue to scale.
The Accelerator Program Director (PD) role provides a high level of responsibility and accountability to leading startups towards completion of the rigorous accelerator program, successful graduation via their teams, and funding. PDs are responsible for ensuring that each company in their respective program is positioned to maximize their growth and development in their program through highly-differentiated content and programming experiences (ie, curriculum, masterminds, workshops, webinars, 1-1 check-ins) as well as a strong focus on driving investor readiness to accelerate successful fundraising outcomes.
The PD is the key point of contact for the respective accelerator program and oversees a group of selected Startup Advisors who lead program masterminds and core program workshops/functions, as well as Startup Champions that manage a portfolio of startups overall success. The PD will focus on driving operational efficiency and effectiveness as well as advise and execute on strategy alongside the Global Accelerator VP. The PM is ultimately given a high-level of responsibility in ensuring program success and driving commercially-efficient operations across hundreds of entrepreneurs and startups around the globe.
The ideal candidate is an excellent leader with experience in managing cross discipline teams to produce results in a timely manner. They will also be able to develop efficient strategies and tactics with a goal of ensuring that all programs deliver the desirable outcome to our organization. We are also looking for a PD who has a strong ability to design and develop learning and practicing experiences. The goal is to facilitate learners in acquiring knowledge, skills and competencies in an effective and appealing manner while also participating in the creation of new products and features, from the idea stage to release.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in end-to-end project management, including gathering product requirements, prioritizing feature implementations, and improving overall user experience. Furthermore, youll work with internal teams to build products that fill gaps in market and increase customer satisfaction. You should also be able to identify user needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases. Ultimately, youll help us roll-out world-class products that deliver on Newchip's global vision.
Career Trajectory at Newchip
As we grow, we will need Continent/Region Directors (RPD) within 12-18 months of your success in the PD role. To reach this milestone, the PD must have successfully identified, trained, and prepared an Associate/Program Manager (APM) to transition into the PD role within the same timeline. After 18-24 months of successful and demonstrated global leadership, a PD may be eligible for promotion to Global Accelerator Director of their respective program (ie, Global Accelerator Director - Series A).
Our most ideal candidate is a previous entrepreneur, startup operator, product manager or founder who has direct experience with at least one startup
CORE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Lead program team for 100+ startups at any point in time in world's largest global and remote accelerator program
* Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances startup retention and graduation
* Work with subject-matter experts and identify target startup founder audiences training and skill needs
* State instructional end-goals and create content that matches them for the success of program startup teams
* Manage teams to develop instructional graphics, interfaces and overall product to ensure highly effective instruction
* Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners, and contexts, industry experts, and maintain program standards
* Apply tested instructional design theories and methods to cover multiple learning methods (visual, auditory, interactive)
* Develop and provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process for teams around the globe
* Manage teams to create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games, etc)
* Decide on the criteria used to judge learners performance and develop assessment instruments and exams
* Maintain project documentation, cohort information, directories, and course folders for potential investors
* Suggest and develop proposals for product enhancements to improve user experience
* Perform quality assurance controls on products, user feedback sessions, and focus groups
* Coordinate with the engineering department to deliver functional solutions and feature updates
* Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps between products and demographics
* Prioritize the implementation of new features and set specific timelines with Accelerator Director
* Liaise with the Marketing department to ensure proper advertisement and positioning of programs
* Launch each monthly cohort, lead program team, and monitor and report on startups progress
* Create support and training documents for internal and external users of the LMS
* Analyze competition in your program vertical, and design strategic plans to take over market share
* Groom backlog and incorporate feature requests into product roadmap with Accelerator Director
* Plan program updates, releases, value-add upgrades, and features across departments (ie, Marketing, Investor Relations, Production, Admissions, Startup Success, Executive)
* Follow progress of work and address production and course issues during development sprints
* Analyze preferences and requests of end users to ensure 360-degree feedback on programs
* Refine our Agile methodology based on results and startup feedback to ensure successful product releases
* Keep track of industry trends and push to always set the standard at Newchip for the industry
* Past work experience as an Associate Product Manager, Product Marketing Manager, Program Manager or similar role
* Experience managing the entire product and/or program lifecycle
* Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
* Strong commercial and business acumen with a fundamental understanding of how businesses work and grow
* Familiarity with global market research, consumer behavior analysis, and world-class marketing techniques
* Solid knowledge of course development software and at least one Learning Management System (LMS)
* Hands-on experience with web technologies, software, and online instructional portals
* Strong time management skills, team leadership, and executive presence
* Knowledge of basic project management tools, like Trello or Asana
* Excellent communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams
* Work experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management
* Familiarity with agile and scrum methodologies is a huge plus
* Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies is a huge plus
* Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
* Strong ability to conduct data analysis using Excel, SQL, and other core tools
* Working knowledge of product analytics tools, startup KPIs, and metrics (ie, Heap, MixPanel, Firebase, etc)
* in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field is not required but a big plus
* Excellent team spirit, good communication abilities,
* Strong organizational and management skills
* in Business Administration, Marketing or similar field is a big plus
* Be a part of a global team with a hybrid in-office and remote culture with a headquarters in East Austin, Texas.
* Compensation packages include competitive rates, performance incentives, equity, and company stock options.
* Covered benefits that include medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances. plus we offer a 401k program.
* Up to 30 days of vacation allotted per year including PTO, Holidays, Sick Days and Election Day.
* Build culture and engage startup community with frequently planned outings and team events.
* Access to all of our certified accelerator programs if you launch a startup during your career here (valued at $250k+).
* Opportunity to make a meaningful impact in a revolutionary space working with thousands of startups around the globe!