Publié dans: Autres dans Texas | Posté: |
Are you interested in working with the largest independent software testing company? Read on!
Qualitest is looking for a Automation Test Developer in Irving,TX.
Adhere to rules established to enforce test-driven/behavior-drive development, maintaining wiki pages, code style, and code group/peer review.
Be a team player, someone who can communicate both orally and through our various written communication mechanisms.
Be able to work under the supervision of a more senior engineer, completing tasks with the expected degree of quality in a timely fashion.
Analyze requirements and technical specifications, and implement assigned development tasks using various web technologies.
Develop, maintain, and debug cloud based micro-service APIs
Maintain and extend existing on-premise software systems
Be able to dig in and troubleshoot pre and post production issues.
* Utilizes automated testing tools to build and execute tests
* Coordinates with business teams, development teams and vendors to determine testing and test automation coding requirements
* Designs, codes, and tests, test automation components for complex or cross-functional systems, sub-systems or other technical solutions
* Determine the scope of test cases
* Initial planning of engagement
* Periodic review of project delivery against defined standards and methodology
* Develop and maintain the Test Plan to meet project requirements
* Technical support for Scripting and Execution
* Technical implementation of tools and processes
* Review the data provided in the execution environment & dry-run the test scripts in readiness for test execution
* Monitor interpret results and facilitate issue resolution
* Identifies multiple solutions and determines best approach to solve complex test automation opportunities with systems and software
* Analyzes and recommends test automation tools
* Accountable for on-time completion of tasks
* Facilitates conversations between developers, testers, business, product owners and stakeholders
* Serves as liaison to other teams to help them implement test automation and QA strategies
Relevant candidates should have automation experience relevant to any of the following:
* BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other technically related field o Equivalent experience and/or degrees in other technical fields will be evaluated and considered
* 5+ years of experience in a development position Strong technical knowledge building mission critical/highly available service-oriented software
* Works well with others and is a skilled communicator both written and oral; acts with professionalism both in person and when working on the phone with partners.
* Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and work under shifting deadlines with potentially ambiguous or nebulous requirements in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Experience working in an agile software development organization; Scrum and/or Kanban
* Technical Skills:
* More than 3 years of experience implementing automation test framework for mobile apps / web portals / APIs / e-2-e / integration tests. .
* Exposure to varying Automation framework
* Direct experience working with CI/CD tools like Jenkins.
* Good Debugging skills for Automation scripts
* Expertise in Web application(UI) & Webservice(API)testing experience with Selenium Webdriver and Core Java.
* Strong technical knowledge building mission critical/highly available services using current generation toolkits such as Spring, Dropwizard, RESTEasy, or Node.JS
* Developing and designing front end dynamic web applications using web frameworks such as AngularJS or ReactJS.
* Developing and designing web services through APIs using REST, HTTP, JSON/JSONP, etc
* Fluency in Java 7, basic understanding of Java 8 o Strong technical knowledge of IP, HTTP, JSON and XML.
* Strong understanding the principles of service-oriented software and large scale distributed systems.
* Working knowledge of SQL-based or NoSQL databases using JDBC, JPA or similar frameworks
* Experience building distributed scalable test automation frameworks with open source technologies
* Basic technical knowledge of cloud-based systems covering infrastructure, platform and software as services
* Good working knowledge of the Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP), Observability & Traceability
* Code craftsmanship; rigor in high code quality, automated testing (JUnit, Mockito, Cucumber), and agile engineering best practices
* Knowledge of modern software patterns and anti-patterns
* Able to work within a Git/Gitflow-based multi-branched software environment.
* Preferred experience with Java development tooling: Maven and/or Gradle.
* Used continuous integration environments like TeamCity, Jenkins, Hudson.
* Work hard and play harder with our flexible and casual culture. Take a break from work and join an employee event, or enjoy the amenities and games provided from one of our Test Centers.
* Take care of health with enrollment into one of our competitive medical coverage options + we offer dental and vision coverage options, Life Insurance and Disability Insurance.
* We encourage you to plan your future with our 401k program.
* Never stop experimenting and learning with our Tuition Reimbursement Program. We also offer free access to over 3000+ training courses and peer to peer mentoring support.
* Stay active and get rewarded with our gym membership fee reimbursement through our Corporate Wellness Program. Earn vacation times for attendance achievements each month!
* We offer a competitive package of time off which includes vacation, sick, and mental health days. Recharge, refuel and take the time you need, when you need it.
* Celebrating your achievements and milestones are important to us so we created our Employee Rewards and Recognition Programs. Be rewarded and acknowledged for what you do and who you are!
* Earn bonus via our Client Referral and Employee Referral Programs. Refer and earn tap your network for net-worth.
* Planning a vacation? Looking for car insurance? Get access to Qualitest Employee Perks for discounts on anything from travel to electronics. With so many offerings the savings are endless!
* Be a part of a company who strives to support for diversity and inclusion in the workplace we are one, we are many at Qualitest. Celebrate culture, share knowledge with engineers from around the globe, and inspire each other through our differences.
Intrigued to find more about us?
* Visit our website at [
* Check out our Career page: [
If you like what you have read, send us your resume and lets start talking!