Publié dans: Marketing dans Philadelphie | Posté: |
Do you enjoy working with a top-notch team and being part of a growing, passionate, and forward-thinking company? Athena is on its way to becoming the best and most intensive high-touch consulting group in the country. Our exceptionally high standards and whole-brain, full spectrum approach has earned us an enviable reputation across multiple industries and fueled our impressive growth. Athena brings an artful mix of creativity and facts-based insight to make even complex matters engaging, memorable, and impactful.
Athena is looking for a Strategic Communications Coordinator who has a experience in strategic marketing and corporate communications, executing client campaigns and day-to-day account management. The ideal candidate should have strong written communication skills, a keen attention to detail and a passion for community engagement both digitally and in-person. We work in a spirited, fast-paced, and ever-changing environment and were looking for someone who can hit the ground running and thrive in this setting.
What youll be responsible for:
* Overseeing internal and external stakeholders across a variety of disciplines to ensure successful implementation of social media strategy
* Participate on project teams and handle day-to-day execution of social media accounts in support of client objectives
* Utilize prior experience and skills to develop strategic communications plans and social media campaigns
* Manage and own the creation and approval process for monthly content calendars, incorporating client feedback, data analysis and leadership approval
* Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content (static images, videos, etc.) across multiple platforms and clients
* Assist with ad-hoc public relations and communication needs, including but not limited fact sheets/backgrounders, press releases, dossiers, marketing one-pagers, earned media materials digital/social content, newsletters, blog posts, and other relevant client content / communications
* Support activations team with community relations and engagement via outreach and on-site support
* Working with creative and editorial teams to deliver high performance deliverables for client requests
The skills and experience you should have:
* Strong writing skills
* Ability to think strategically understanding how the various components of an initiative fit into a broader picture
* Excellent problem-solving ability
* A passion for storytelling
* Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills
* Proficiency in developing efficient social media strategies
* Proven success in developing paid social media strategies
* Ability to ensure programs deliver desirable outcomes
* Strong communicator with the ability to prioritize many different simultaneous tasks
* Creative and analytical thinker
* Strong multi-tasker able to oversee many different tasks while collaborating with a wide range of teams
* Ability to implement projects with little to no supervision
* Ability to work well with internal and external stakeholders
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft software, such as Outlook, Work, PowerPoint, etc.
* Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
* 2-3 years of professional experience
Its a plus if you have:
* Experience using media and social monitoring software (i.e. Cision, MuckRack, Sprinklr, Meltwater, Brandwatch, etc.)
* Experience using time tracking and expense management software
* Proficient knowledge of Airtable
* Medical/Dental benefits including of 1K Health Reimbursement Account
* Matching 401K
Curious about your career path at Athena? This role is at the Analyst (Coordinator) level within Athenas career-path structure for the Strategy & Events Team. This team has the following levels of progression for growth and development.
Analyst --> Sr. Analyst --> Manager --> Sr. Manager --> Director --> Sr. Director --> Executive Director
Oh, and our application process is open, easy, as transparent as we can make it, and painless. We need team members like you to join us! Lets get started.
Athena is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at .