Publié dans: Vente en détail dans Pennsylvanie | Posté: |
The primary responsibility of the New Home Sales Consultant is to facilitate the sale of new homes with a focus on customer care, effective communication, and intentional actions. They achieve new home sales by using sales and marketing techniques, company guidelines, and knowledge of assigned communities to achieve company quotas and goals and ensure customer satisfaction in accordance with company objectives.
* Effectively manages sales generation by using company marketing materials, model homes, local resources, and realtor relationships.
* Show the community, lots and spec homes to prospects and realtors.
* Use our CRM system to log, communicate with and track new clients.
* Represent the company and its products fully and accurately to the public.
* Actively listen to clients when discussing their needs and translate those needs into paperwork to be processed by our main office.
* Prepare contract documents.
* Participate in monthly sales meetings.
* Maintain a high degree of integrity and honesty in all business dealings.
* Professionalism in dress, manners, and conduct.
* Ability to interpret, analyze and evaluate given information relative to selling techniques and potential homebuyer issues.
* Self-motivated with persuasive, enthusiastic, and customer-service oriented personality and display initiative.
* Organizational skills; detail-oriented aptitude.
* Maintains buyer interest by effectively using listening and negotiating skills when confronted with objections, skepticism, conflict, etc. and counters with specific alternatives.
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills for high interaction with a variety of people inside and outside of the organization.
* Decisiveness and good judgment, problem-solving and analytical skills to act with authority and take risks in an environment with little direction from others.
* Guarantees a realistic, but satisfactory home building experience for the home buyer by proactively communicating to the home buyer during the entire home building process.
* 401K after 1 year