Publié dans: Logistique dans Oregon | Posté: |
MAXIMUS is currently looking for a Strategic Workforce Production Planner at our Sandy,UT location. This position is responsible for providing proactive, solutions-oriented support for the contact center management and WFM team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and monitor call volume and staffing data
- Analyze and interpret the information and financial efficiency measurements (to be done continuously throughout the day)
- Produce SWP reports according to deadlines attendance, absence, intraday and ad hoc reports
- Ensure sufficient time is planned to support the business needs through training, individual representative development, team meetings, etc.
- Maintains and updates the workforce management systems with daily exceptions
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of data by working: time-off, schedule change, and other request types
- Develops strong working relationships with other groups within the organization to ensure efficient and effective problem solving and issue resolution
- Analyze historical trends of contact distribution, AHT, contacts per hour, agent productivity, etc.
- Perform on-going analysis including tracking and analyzing performance by individual and by team and reporting actual performance to standards; analyze performance trends and impact on goal achievements
- Communicate with management to aid in resolutions to issues affecting Contact Center personnel relating to staffing or scheduling
- Regular and predictable attendance is required
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- One (1) to three (3) years of related experience required
- Superior demonstrated interpersonal skills to communicate effectively and motivate others.
- Excellent skills in organization, prioritization, time management and handling multiple tasks
- Successful experience delivering excellent customer service.
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and stress while executing day-to-day operation demand.
- High level of commitment, initiative, vision and enthusiasm.
- Proficient in Aspect eWFM application
- Advanced knowledge in MS Excel, PowerPoint, CMS
Since 1975, MAXIMUS has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. MAXIMUS delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, MAXIMUS is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit (url removed).
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.