Publié dans: Marketing dans New York | Posté: |
LOOP is a digital-first lead agency, exploring the intersections between design, technology and digital brand building for leading brands. With a team of 250 digital talents and through data driven marketing, we help brave clients to stand out in the digital age. Over the last few years our brilliant team has done remarkable and innovative work for internationally recognised high-profile brands such as Puma, Audi, Breitling, Red Bull and numerous others.
Do you want to work with innovative, high-profile, premium brands and be responsible for their content marketing and social media channels? Are you able to play a key role in guiding client strategies, creating content and managing social outlets? Can you detect digital trends and know what distinguishes outstanding brand experiences from average ones? You might be the perfect person to take on this role if:
* You're delighted when you see a truly great content strategy.
* You have an inherent passion for social media and a strong understanding of the social media landscape.
* Clients like your reliability and hands-on mindset.
* Engaging social communities is one of your favorite activities.
* You know what great content is made of and know exactly what your clients' brands need.
* You have expert project management skills and can collaborate with various teams at the LOOP HQ to create social media campaigns and content.
* You're familiar with all digital marketing trends and are a first user.
* Managing video and photo productions is virtually second nature for you.
* You enjoy helping clients think innovatively and strategically.
* You have experience in writing and editing engaging articles, blog posts and social captions.
* You can imagine yourself creating ad-hoc ideas and being a source of inspiration for our clients, day-in and day-out.
* You have 2-3 years of agency and/or social media management experience.
* You're an expert with both verbal and written communication.
* You have excellent English language skills.
* Be available for immediate hire in New York/New Jersey area.
* Full-time position.
* A competitive salary based on your qualification and experience.
* Very attractive paid time off package.
* Additional vacation week per year: Sunny hours 1 day off every second week in summer.
* Paid sick days.
* Flexible work arrangement including remote days/working from home.
* International onboarding, conferences and meetups, workshops and additional training.
* Healthcare benefits.
* Perks for aspiring influencers (workshops, training, etc).
* Good career prospects are achievable within the team.
So if you are motivated to join the LOOP Team, submit your online application for Social Media Manager for Global Brands in New York. We are looking forward to receiving your online application!