Publié dans: Finance dans Kansas City | Posté: |
Our unique approach to media buying, paired with world-class customer service, creative minds and proprietary technology, drives measurable differences for our clients. Founded in 2008, we were one of the first in the Facebook Marketing Partner world and now have partnerships with a variety of media platforms including Pinterest, DV360, LinkedIn and more.
The Account Management team sits in both Kansas City and Toronto but the constant use of video conferencing makes us feel like one. This team member will work closely with several internal groupsmost frequently the Campaign Management and Sales teamsand can be in either location. The Account Manager reports into the Account Director role.
Why work with us?
* Our team is at the forefront of the marketing landscape, focused on providing our clients with groundbreaking solutions and exceptional service every day.
* We work with some of the most innovative direct marketers and agencies in the world. These partnerships encourage a results-oriented approach and ensure the learning never stops. Same goes for the fun. Check out our client list!!
* We foster the growth of each team member and help to ensure your career path continues in an upward, positive direction.
* AdParlor works with the latest technology and measurement solutions and has access to platform alphas and betas. Remember what we said about being innovative?
* Learn from the best! Our teams are composed of some of the smartest and most supportive people in the digital advertising space. We know this because our clients and platform partners tell us constantly!
1. Account Ownership: Own the success of the campaigns you manage, working as part of the Account Team to ensure a top-notch client experience. Act as both a friend and business partner to some seriously cool brands.
2. Day-To-Day Client Management: Serve as a trusted partner to develop and own relationships with day-to-day contacts; develop a thorough understanding of the day-to-day business and communicate this on weekly calls and daily emails; anticipate problems and provide proactive solutions; provide ad hoc reporting; troubleshoot day-to-day issues; celebrate wins.
3. Strategic Account Management: Maintain strong relationships with client-side senior level staff; have a thorough understanding of client KPIs and how AdParlor plays a role and progression against these goals; speak to product roadmap and other internal updates; work with the Campaign Management team to lead business reviews as needed; gather feedback and act upon it as necessary. Think creatively and strategically.
4. Tactical Media Planning: Work with clients to understand their media buying KPIs and develop/recommend tactical strategies to achieve these goals; aid in identifying which media platform(s) and media ad units will best suit client goals and key performance indicators; liaise with any key stakeholders to inform creative recommendations; develop a clear and concise plan which establishes target audiences, flight dates, creative requirements, budgets, and success measurement.
5. Campaign Management: Work closely with the Campaign Manager to partner as an internal and external expert on the Account Team when it comes to measurement, performance optimizations and best practices for advertising on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Snapchat, YouTube and Programmatic display. Act as final review on campaign builds to ensure the highest quality work going out the door.
6. Account Growth: Develop thought leadership in account growth opportunities; pitch new ideas (both tactical and strategic) to grow book-of-business; work with the Campaign Management team to develop testing agendas; meet client growth goals; conceptualize, develop and present programs that will help partners achieve their objectives (but often blow them out of the water!)
7. Social Industry Knowledge: Stay on top of all best practices for ad creation and targeting; inform clients on latest product and industry updates and strengthen client product knowledge; understand the competition and ever-changing client goals within the social advertising industry. In general, just really know your stuff!
8. Cross-functional Coordination & Support: Coordinate with internal teams to grow what is working, inform improvements and support various needs including marketing, creative, finance, etc.
What are we looking for?
* 3-5 years of working experience in the online advertising industry
* Strong account management experience with emphasis of analytics and problem-solving
* Experience working with social advertising (Facebook/Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.)
* Serious skills in Excel but Word and PowerPoint are important as well
* Passion for technology: excitement for new technology, bleeding edge applications and a positive attitude towards solving real world challenges. Get your hands dirty and DO SOMETHING about it
* Resourceful: able to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture. Were not into team members who just sit around waiting for something to happen\
* AdParlors next leader
At AdParlor, we like what we do, and we like who we do it with. Our team is a tight-knit crew of go-getters; we love to celebrate our successes! In addition, we offer a fully stocked kitchen, catered lunch two days a week, and our office manager keeps the calendar stocked with activity-filled events. When were not eating, playing ping pong, or planning social events, AdParlor folks can be found participating in recreational sports leagues, networking with local charities, and bonding with across teams during quarterly outings to sports games, fun dinners, and meditation classes. And we have all the practical benefits, too
* Competitive compensation
* Ample career and professional growth opportunities
* Health, dental, and vision insurance
* 401K with competitive employer match
* Volunteer and philanthropic activities throughout the year
* Educational and social events
* The amazing opportunity to work for a high-flying performance marketing company!
AdParlor participates in the E-Verify Program. As a participating employer, AdParlor, LLC will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employees Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. AdParlor, LLC follows all federal regulations including those set forth by The Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices (OSC). The OSC enforces the anti-discrimination provision ( 274B) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 8 U.S.C. 1324b.