Publié dans: Vente en détail dans Boston | Posté: |
Were Getir, the pioneers of super-fast delivery. We deliver groceries such as sandwiches to shampoo, dog food to beer, in an average of ten minutes. Founded in 2015, we now deliver hundreds of thousands of orders a day from more than 300 locations in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Netherlands and Turkey. In 2021, we plan to rock the streets and doorsteps of many, many more cities across the world, including the USA, spreading the experience and wonder of seamless, super-fast delivery that simply works for everyone. To make super-fast delivery possible, we dont refrain from getting involved in all the aspects that go into it. However, we like to do everything in a startup-savvy way that is driven by technology.
As we expand our operations globally, its vital that we onboard experienced Heads of Warehouse Operations and their Warehouse Managers, to both keep us in check and to help us with expanding operations into new markets. Please apply today if you are interested in these roles and have a background in warehouse operations and full working rights for the USA.
The Head of Warehouse Operations is responsible for taking on a leadership role and assisting in all areas of warehouse and dark store operations within the company. This role will provide support to the warehouse operations teams as well as each facility in the form of organization, motivation, training, strategic planning, and deployment, ensuring that business operations run smoothly, and facility functions improve over time.
What youll do
* Assist in achieving operations objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing new protocol, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; and identifying trends.
* Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by developing, establishing, following, and enforcing health and safety standards and procedures.
* Assist in Project Management throughout all warehousing operations
* Facility/warehouse operations Management
* Ongoing Facilities Upkeep
* New Facility / Store Deployment in partnership with the property manager and construction manager
* Oversee Construction projects and Contractors with the property manager and construction manager to ensure all warehouse operations are built to standard and are fit for purpose
* Must have experience managing a large retail supply chain
* Proven experience in a large transportation department
* Experience in data mining, analysis, and reporting
* Familiarity with transportation legislation
* Strong interpersonal and team-building skills.
* Possess an innovative mind with the ability to execute with little guidance
* Critical thinker who can analytically problem-solve along with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Retail supply chain management, and logistics experience
* A once-in-a-career opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing mobile-commerce businesses in the world on our scaleup journey now in the USA
* The rare chance to work in a vibrant and energising culture and develop your commercial skills for the digital future of retail
* Generous compensation package designed to reward your commitment to the growth of Getir
* Career development opportunities. We really mean it when we say this. Upward and sideways mobility are some of our favorite terms. Our ambitions go beyond the USA, with our eyes set on becoming an international success story that also enables and fosters stories of success on the individual level.
- Temps partiel
- Temps plein