Publié dans: Services administratifs dans Chicago | Posté: |
Grow your Career at PartsTrader
We at PartsTrader have a passion for delivering value to our customers. Were changing an industry and our team is filled with exceptional people creating a better collision repair industry. Every day, we strive to fulfill our mission of helping people make smart collision repair decisions.
You will work as a member of the Reporting & Analytics team in assisting internal and external customers with querying, validating, and visualizing data through sales-centric analytics best practices and impactful design. This individual has a combination of technical skills and interpersonal skills to deliver analytics solutions and excellent customer service to our internal and external clients. The ideal candidate is a seasoned data and analytics enthusiast with a broad background in data and analytics technologies including the use of various data platforms, data transformation tools, and data dashboarding and visualization tools.
What you will do
* Consult with internal and external stakeholders to understand needs and find more effective ways of generating useful insight using data analytics best practices
* Synthesize statistical metrics from raw data and platform outputs and generate meaningful and actionable insights
* Partner with Sales, Service, Service, Marketing and Senior Leadership teams to present and explain complex technical concepts to internal & external clients
* Work with Product and Developer teams to translate the needs of the users into new product functionality
* Synthesize and communicate client feedback feature and functionality enhancements to the product team
* Collaborate with cross-functional key stakeholders for the purpose of gathering more information to be included into our centralized data warehouse
* Bachelors degree required in Data Science Computer Science, Engineering, or related analytics field OR comparable work experience
* Minimum of two (2) years of recent and relevant hands-on, work experience within a data-centric environment, including use of data visualization tools
* Experience with database-related/enterprise-level tools such as Tableau, Snowflake, Looker, MS SQL Server/Oracle, JIRA, Confluence & SharePoint
* Ability to effectively consult with business users, including clients and prospects, to understand business requirements, recommend solutions and inspire change
* Strong understanding of the varying types of Database Management Systems (DBMS)
* Advanced data analysis skills, including fluency with SQL or related data query languages
* Strong SQL skills with experience in data querying tools (MS SQL Server/Oracle)
* Knowledge and experience with statistical methods, analysis, data visualization
* Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* The ability to connect with customers to better understand their data requirements for solutions-based thinking
* Solid time management and organizational skills
* Strong collaboration skills; ability to exchange ideas, consider different perspectives, and work toward a common goal within a team environment
* Highly adaptable in quick changing technical environments with strong research and analytical skills; takes initiative to get the job done.
* Experience with high-level programming languages and tools such as R, Python, PERL, Ruby etc
* Willingness to travel up to 25% of time (Post COVID).
* Authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis.
- Temps plein
- Temps plein