Publié dans: Cadre supérieur dans Chicago | Posté: |
Kids Science Labs is looking for leaders who will shape our beautiful learning environment for staff and students, while delivering an unforgettable hands-on experience. Our program directors offer day-to-day management, inspired delivery of our service, and leadership to our #1 rated centers that are known internationally as one of the best hands-on science programs for kids of all ages.
We appreciate creative thinkers with a growth mindset, who desire professional growth, leadership, and development in their own careers as they lead our camp operations. Come and be a part of our "Free Lunch Fridays", weekly Lunch-n-Learn case studies in business leadership, and opportunity filled culture that has powered KSL's growth success sine 2010.
Who are we are seeking?
* Adaptable people who care about community building and partnership
* Engaging staff who love telling and hearing stories that inspire beautiful learning opportunities
* Motivated team members who want to participate and be rewarded for enabling our successful program reach its goals
* Decision makers who like an environment that offers well rounded experiences across the business, strategic, and educational platforms
* Difference seekers who really believes in the Kids Science Labs Core Values and will work diligently to ensure student success
* Service providers who desire to learn useful leadership skills, deliver outstanding customer service to key stakeholders, and laugh/smile daily with all who enter our domain.
* People who love engaging kids and achieving success
The Program Director is the core leader of our center operation, responsible for staff success, executing our world-class Covid-19 safety protocols, and understanding the key performance indicators that result in amazing student experiences daily at Kids Science Labs. We encourage all experienced teachers, retail store managers, artists who have a knack for connecting with people in an organized environment, and high achieving professionals who want to inspire kids today to a better future tomorrow to apply and join our team today!
What we offer?
* Being a part of a mission driven, high growth, successful company that has been changing the face of education for 10+ years
* Competitive wages that allow first time Program Directors to earn over $12,000 for the summer, with additional financial bonuses available.
* A proven leadership development program and e-learning platform via KSL University, that offers hundreds of hours of self-paced and instructor lead engagement.
* Team rewards for achievement of key performance indicators and Free Lunch Fridays for all staff, every week, to keep your belly's full!
* Scholarships for students who may not be able to financially afford our program
* Opportunities to advance your leadership as a full-time member of our team at the end of the summer experience.
* Imagination, thoughtfulness, and a good sense of humor that parents, students, and staff love
* BS/BA degree (or degree in progress)
* Pay: $3,500.00 - $4,500.00 per month + end of summer bonus
* Strong decision making skills
* Previous administrative, camp and/or customer relations experience
* Ability to adapt and operate in a dynamic, fast paced environment
* Passion for hard work and changing the world
* High level of personal responsibility and honesty
* Imagination, thoughtfulness, and good sense of humor
* Relocation is not available for this position.
* Available for at least 10 consecutive weeks in Summer 2021, starting as early as June 7, no later than June 21, 2021.
* Inspire the next generation of creative thinkers, through hands-on science, problem solving, and creative design
* Develop and learn high level leadership and enabling everyone to experience the joy of Kids Science Labs
* Work in a beautiful and creative workspace with walls you can write on, garage doors on the classrooms and people who know how to have a good time while working hard to build relationships that will last for a lifetime.