Publié dans: Ingénieurs dans Colorado | Posté: |
Parallel Employment Group is seeking a Maintenance Technician for a client in Erie, PA. The Maintenance Technician will conduct maintenance and repair of heat treating equipment, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic mechanical systems, buildings, and auxiliary equipment. Maintenance Technician coordinates with production staff, management and plant engineer for repair, maintenance, improvement of existing systems, and installation of new equipment. Maintenance Technician will work Monday thru Friday
Shifts : 1st 7am -3pm , 2nd shift 3pm-11pm , 3rd shift 11pm -7am , Monday - Friday
Wage: $12 to $17/HR based on experience
* Maintain all heat treat machinery and furnaces, and keep equipment in good operating condition with minimal supervision.
* Assist in all phases of the installation of new equipment.
* Effectively troubleshoot heat treat machinery and furnace performance problems, plan repair methods and time required, and order replacement parts and material.
* Schedule heat treat servicing and maintain system records.
* Carry upwards of 50 pounds, work in tight spaces and at high elevations as well as in all types of weather
* Ability to withstand shop and outdoor conditions (hot/cold, industrial)
* Wear personal protective equipment and follow safety instructions as required.
* Highschool Diploma or GED
* Ability to work well with others in fast-paced production, close team environment
* Minimum of 2+ yrs experience working in industrial machine maintenance
* Extensive training and working knowledge of:
* electrical components, control panels, wiring diagrams
* hydraulics, pneumatics, PLC's
* burner tubes, tracks, hearths, retorts,etc.
* pumps, drives, indexers, motors, gearboxes etc.
* We Prefer: Experience maintaining commercial heat treating equipment, furnace controls, temper gauges, and general heat-treating knowledge
We are an equal opportunity Employer