Publié dans: Finance dans Californie | Posté: |
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Manage Accounts Payable - review & approve invoices through Yardi workflow and directly communicate with Operations regarding invalid Purchase Orders, miscoded invoices, vendor inquiries/payments etc.
* Oversee Vendor Cafe compliance track progress of new vendor setup and correspond follow-ups accordingly, approve new vendors, review compliance of current vendors, etc.
* Reconcile bank accounts weekly upload ACH transactions from each property's bank account and import as batch into Yardi.
* Supervise Corporate Credit Card program import transactions for each team member to assign GL classification and expense reimbursement.
* Prepare Cash Flow Position worksheet determines cash available to manage AP check run, etc.
* Monitor Petty Cash - reconcile transactions to corresponding Yardi payable to ensure descriptions are properly recorded and detailed support provided.
* Calculate and record Management & Asset Fees perform AR closure, ensure accuracy based on contractual agreements.
* Perform month end closure procedures - bank reconciliation, expense accruals, prepaids, balance sheet reconciliation, general ledger review, financial statement reporting etc.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
* Exceptional organizational skills, with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet and enforce established deadlines.
* Strong Excel skills. Significant experience with property management software (Yardi required).
* Assist CFO, as a resource to Asset Manager/Ownership in relevant accounting policies, procedures and systems including cash collections and disbursements, accounts receivable monitoring, accounts payable, annual budget preparation, intercompany accounting and cash forecasting.
Must have 4+ years of accounting experience. Bachelor's degree in Finance or accounting preferred.
* Competative Wages
* Paid Vacation
* Health insurance
* Dental insurance
* Vision insurance
* Retirement plan