Publié dans: Marketing dans Etats Unis | Posté: |
We are looking for a Senior UI Designer that demonstrates a knack for multiplatform design and interactivity. This person demonstrates a high amount of creative agency over their work and will guide business strategy for our clients. They possess a proactive, vibrant spirit thats eager to add value and curious to flex their skills into new expertise. They will collaborate with our teams to cultivate strategy, high-fidelity execution, presentation storytelling, and code-based prototypes.
The Publicis Sapient Experience Design Capability is the bridge between business strategy and applied technology we create meaningful, holistic experiences for our clients and their customers. We are multiskilled thinkers, computational designers, environmental designers, researchers, and architects.
Sounds like your type of party? Apply now.
* Apply advance understanding for composition, color, typography, iconography, texture, photographic curation, and usability to help users successfully navigate dynamic multimedia experiences
* Define the visual direction of a project to shape and position ideas for customer impact
* Possess a deep POV on craft, tools and process
* Apply best practices for human-centric design to common visual and usability challenges
* Contribute to the creation of new design systems
* Effectively communicate with and delegate to vendors and clients around project specifications
* Discern and consolidate visual design feedback from multiple stakeholders
* Deliver interaction design and illustrations for basic digital product features
* Provide multimedia production support and communicate specifications of digital/physical components
* Develop relationships across a project team, specifically with technical team members and software developers
* Lead and manage small project tracks autonomously