Publié dans: Gestion de comptes dans Malaga | Posté: |
Looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity in a young international and dynamic environment? Our client is looking for Norwegian speaking Account Managers in Malaga!
The IPBM (Inside Partner Business Manager) provides specific business and technical enablement to drive brands. He/she develops the partner capability and knowledge, required to sell the brand and to grow share of the partner's business. The IPBM trains the partner sales force on BU-specific product sales strategies and works closely with BU marketing and Inside Sales Representatives to drive and close partner lead generation.
Located along the Costa del Sol, Malaga is one of Europe’s oldest cities, filled with beautiful vistas, warm Mediterranean weather and a varied cultural calendar! Malaga has its own Feria de Agosto as well as film festival and offers many sites which are sure to fill your off-days, such as the Gibralfaro Castle, which has amazing panoramic views over the city.
- - Manage partner forecasting/partners performance by tracking tools.
- - Responsible for partner pipeline management, detecting new opportunities detected, and driving successful and profitable closure of deal rate.
- - Responsible for a portfolio of partners and to develop their business sell out, growth and margin, based on the Strategy.
- - Understand partner market and competition (through tools and reports made available as well as reviews with reseller). Evaluate reseller interest in BU solutions.
- - Define resellers target of BU Share of wallet, growth rate, program qualification/certification, identify gaps and define actions how to close gaps. Grow BU with partner through joint planning.
- - Educate partner sales force on BU products and solutions. Drive Value Proposition & Key Selling Points of our solutions and articulating benefits against competitors.
- - Create partner loyalty and drive partner competencies and certification in BU products Ensure partners are meeting BU Partner Program Requirements (Technical/Sales certification, revenue threshold).
- - Ensure partners are taking advantage of promotions, events & programs.
- - Communicate events, webinars and webcast information and ease registration.
- - Work together with partner to drive revenue for BU via campaigns, opportunity identification (and closure) and other methods.
- - Detect and provide transparency of qualified opportunities and take actions to close them with partner & support partners to close big deals when necessary.
- - Drive Attach rates with resellers.
- - Native level of speaker of Norwegian and fluent English
- - Two years of related technical sales experience preferred
- - Experience in working in Channel environment, knowledge of partners and distributors is a plus
- - Familiar with channel programs
- - Excellent negotiation management and strong communication skills (verbal & written) including excellent telephone and presentation skills
- - Work toward goal achievement using negotiation, teamwork/collaboration, motivation and time/work prioritize
- - Ability to demonstrate innovation and good judgment/problem-solving skills when making decisions
- - Ability to establish an individual course of action to accomplish goals while using appropriate
- - Familiar with sales CRMs
- - Microsoft office
- - 39 hours/week
- - Regular schedule: 9:00 - 18:00, Monday to Friday.
- - Private medical insurance
- - Attractive work environment
- - Opportunity to be a part of an international and multinational company
- - Real opportunity to grow within the company
- - Fully paid training
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Postuler pour cet emploi
- Temps plein
- Temps plein
- Temps plein
- 47 000 - 81 200 EUR/par an
- Temps plein