Publié dans: Marketing dans Bogotá | Posté: |
The PPC Specialist is responsible for the execution, optimization,and management of PPC campaigns. You will be responsible for managing the organization’s internet pay-per-click advertising campaigns across search engines and social media platforms. This will include strategy, design, implementation, SEO, and analysis of ad performance for maintaining current campaigns as well as building new campaigns.
- Associates’ degree in Marketing or Business.
- 3 years of experience in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and Bing AdWords.
- Knowledge of on-page and off-page SEO.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Good organization, time-management and self motivation skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- Critical and analytical thinking skills.
- Plan, create, and manage PPC campaigns across a variety of channels.
- Keyword research and management to optimize bids (add PPC keywords and negative keywords).
- Optimize bidding at keyword, placement, device, geographic, demographic, and other levels.
- Perform daily account management of PPC campaigns (review expensive under-performing keywords and ensure PPC campaign does not exceed weekly and monthly ad spend budget, maintain Quality Score, impression share and other important metrics).
- Write engaging and concise copy to modify CTAs on ads to boost click-through-rates and landing pages to boost conversion rates.
- Monitor, evaluate, and present the performance of campaigns by generating weekly and monthly performance reports to clients analyzing trends, goals, opportunities, and other key performance indicators.
- Stay on top of search engine and PPC industry trends.
- SEO Audit for Company websites.
- Implement SEO techniques to support with website launches, site migrations, ongoing site performance, and local/global brand discoverability
- Coordinate content process with author, designer and development team.
- Review content for marketing publications.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Preparation of digital media plans.
- Work with Web Developers to enhance CTA
- Optimize campaign performance by leveraging both internal and external data sources
- Participate in department brainstorming and idea generation sessions
MONTHLY SALARY: US$700
IF YOU WANT TO APPLY PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM, WITHOUT IT YOU WON’T BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION
- Temps plein
- 81 324 - 90 361 COP/par an
- Temps plein
- 10 000 000 COP/par an