Publié dans: Consultants dans Nicosia | Posté: |
EXSUS TRUST is the trust and corporate administration division of EXSUS the international consulting firm (www.exsusinternational.com). We pride ourselves in the quality of service to our clients and on our staff.
We currently wish to employ an experienced Senior Corporate Services Manager to be based at our offices in Nicosia.
1. University in Business Administration, or any other related subject,
2. Five or more years of relevant experience in a reputable Trust firm in a similar position,
3. Computer literacy including MS Office and Quorum,
4. Good communication skills and confidence in leading group conversations,
5. Pleasant manner and customer-oriented approach,
6. Excellent organizational skills,
7. German, Italian or other European language would be considered an advantage.
· Deputizing for the Corporate Services Director in her absence,
· Supervising Client Relationship Managers and Corporate Administrators,
· Handling own portfolio of clients and assist clients with their daily requests,
· Company formations in Cyprus, UAE, UK, BVI, Seychelles, Belize and worldwide,
· Opening and Administration of Bank Account in Cyprus and worldwide,
· Drafting of corporate documentation such as Minutes, Resolutions, Declaration of Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Share Certificates, Instruments of Transfer, filing of changes to the registrar of Companies,
· Reviewing and Execution of Documents provided by the clients,
· Collection and evaluation of KYC documents and preparation of compliance files,
· Liaising daily with Banks, Auditors, Accountants, Registrar of Companies and Tax authorities,
· Invoicing and following up with the clients for payment.
We offer a competitive salary according to qualifications and experience, flexible working hours and pleasant working environment.
Please send your application to [...]. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Postuler pour cet emploi
Dernières annonces dans Professionnel (général) dans Chypre
Service Clientèle dans Chypre |
Location: Larnaca, Cyprus Role: German speaking Customer service advisor Salary: 1350 euro net p/m - you do not pay income tax but you will pay 10% on social services (which…
- Temps plein
- 1 000 - 1 100 EUR/par mois