Publié dans: Ingénieurs dans Chypre | Posté: |
Senior Software Engineer, Limassol, Cyprus
* Degree in science/computing/numerate/engineering field.
* Experienced and comfortable in C++.
* Deep understanding of software development and object-oriented design principles.
* Knowledge of threading, data structures, and overall design trade-offs and optimizations.
Experience in the following would be beneficial:
* Computational finance/trading.
* C# or Java.
* MT4 / MT5
* Use of both Windows and Unix / Linux operating systems, command line tools, scripting tools and basic system administration.
* Processing large data sets.
* Working with market data providers and/or FIX protocol.
* SQL databases and their development, T-SQL stored procedures, functions, indexes and query optimization.
* Messaging middleware.
The client is a leading research and technology firm in the financial industry. It designs and builds systematic proprietary trading systems that enable their presence in a diverse set of markets and assets around the globe, including Futures, Equities and FX.
Our client seeks an experienced software engineer to work on their trading systems. This includes understanding the client's infrastructure and operations, building new components, as well as maintaining existing software. The position requires interaction with execution system specialists, researchers, developers, and other senior professionals.
The ideal candidate will have excellent all round computing skills, mathematical ability, and a passion for software development and technology. They will be able to understand, anticipate and respond to the company’s needs, work well within a team, and take ownership of projects.
The client will teach and mentor any successful candidate, developing their knowledge and skillset, and as such a desire to learn and grow is essential.
The client offers a stimulating environment with exciting personal growth and long-term career opportunities
Dernières annonces dans Technologie et Ingénierie dans Chypre
Database Administrator - Cyprus or Greece (Hybrid / Full Time) Main requirements: * BSc/MSc in Information Technology or any other relevant field * Solid experience of over 3…
- Temps plein
- 24 500 - 35 000 EUR/par an
Our client is looking to hire a Backend Developer (.NET) to join our rapidly expanding business with demonstrated experience in implementing enterprise scale backend services. It…
- Temps plein
- 26 200 - 39 400 EUR/par an
Snr. Quantitative Researcher, Limassol, Cyprus The Company Leadingresearch and technology firm in the financial industry. We design and build systematic proprietary trading…
- Temps plein
- 39 400 - 105 000 EUR/par an