This position reports to the Manager, Customer service.
Create an atmosphere of trust in order to establish a personalized relationship with our customers and offer excellent service
Take charge of clients by identifying and anticipating their needs and steering them toward electronic solutions (ABM or Internet) or the right advisor
Promote the products offered by the Bank, guide customers through the wide variety of our financial products and services and propose new products that meet their needs
Carry out different types of research and analyses in order to provide accurate answers to customers' many questions, with a view to offering consistently outstanding customer service
Refer customers to the appropriate experts for more information depending on the needs expressed
The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the Personal and Commercial Banking sector's activities.
Specifically, you will:
- Welcome visitors, answer telephone calls and manage the central agenda
- Independently negotiate, within previously defined limits, agreements with customers and other sectors in order to solve problems related to customer satisfaction
- Optimize communications and relationships with various other departments and parties involved
- Ensure that certain files are followed up and carry out various operational activities of a complex and varied nature
Act as a resource person while supporting business development by carrying out fairly basic administrative tasks and analyses
High school diploma and three years of relevant experience or College diploma and one year of relevant experience
- Sales and customer service experience
- Experience as a receptionist, an asset
- Experience in agenda management, an asset
- Good knowledge of banking products and services
- Command of Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook and intranet
- Bilingualism (spoken and written) - English and French
We strive to be an inclusive organization where all employees are valued. National Bank stands out for its many initiatives to promote inclusion, making it a Canada-wide leader in diversity.
Please note that the work schedule may vary according to operational needs.