Adecco is currently hiring for a Communications Specialist in Burnaby, BC. As a Communications Specialist, you will be responsible for planning, producing, and overseeing e execution of marketing and communications plan activities, including media, promotions, website, and collateral materials.
This is a 1- year contract with an opportunity to convert to a permanent role. It has a pay rate of $28/hour.
Communications Specialist Responsibilities:
• Provide support and assistance in planning, developing, producing, and delivering internal and external marketing and communications materials including Social Media, Print & online advertising and Website
• Develop and oversee the communications & marketing calendar to ensure timely execution of events, programs and training (internal and external)
• Participate in budget development and support budget management
• Assist with production of internal newsletter and assistance and internal company social events
• Coordinate on-site (internal or external) arrangements for all events, meetings and customer or associate training
• Assist with negotiations for space contracts and book event space, arrange food and beverage, order supplies and audiovisual equipment, ensure appropriate décor
• Keep track of event finances including check requests, invoicing, and reporting
• Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process
Communications Specialist Requirements:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Familiarity with the basics of media production, communication and dissemination techniques and methods.
• Familiarity with computer software such as MS Word, PowerPoint, Access etc.
• Ability to work independently while maintaining effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors, customers, and the general public
If you are interested in this Communications Specialist job in Burnaby, BC, please apply today.
- Temps partiel