Relocate and work in USA

Type d'emploi: Contrat

If you wish to relocate and work in USA, send your CV to us. You can search us on google. We are fedron Employment Agency. Many employers here in USA are looking for skilled and unskilled job seekers to offer them employment. The US employer will pay for the visa fee, joining flight ticket to USA and provide accommodation. send your CV to our  Email: [...]

Postuler pour cet emploi