Publicado en: Recursos Humanos en Reino Unido | Última actualización: |
We are recruiting for a fantastic head office function for a progressive, growing and award-winning company based in North London.
This is a fantastic company – they have been established for 50 years and have won awards for innovation, they are widely regarded as the most innovative and fastest growing company within its sector, in the UK, and they are led by inspiring and motivational leaders.
You will be joining a company of about 100 that offer a family feel and a happy and supportive work environment, demonstrated by many of their long serving staff members.
As the HR and Recruitment Advisor, you will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners. You should be able to ensure the HR department supports employees while helping to ensure they stay abreast of the latest changes and best practices in employment law.
What’s in it for you:
* Salary: up to £45k
* Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-6pm with an optional 1-day work from home option
* Pension scheme
* 24 days holiday (4 days used to Christmas)
* Discounts on products
* Dental Cover
* Career progression
* Close knit and supportive culture
* Innovative company
* Inspiring and motivational leaders
* Assist with employees’ queries about HR-related issues
* Manage the recruitment process including posting job adverts, shortlisting CV’s and arranging interviews
* Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g., new starters, leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
* Prepare HR documents (e.g., employment contracts, offer letters, staff handbook)
* Help organize and maintain personnel records
* Deal with Ad hoc HR related issues as they arise
* Work with the Board to continually review and improve HR practices
What the employer is looking for:
* Proven work experience as a HR Advisor or other relevant role
* CIPD qualifications an advantage
* Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
* Some working knowledge of current employment law and best practices
* Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritise
* Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
Red Door Recruitment is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce, and eliminating unlawful discrimination. Full details available on our website.
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- A tiempo completo
- 11 - 12 GBP/Por hora