Publicado en: Arquitectos en Manchester | Última actualización: |
We are working with a top 20 ranked UK Quantity Surveying team who are part of a large International Construction Consultancy. They currently have a vacancy for a Senior / Associate Quantity Surveyor to join the business working directly with some of the industry's most-recognised Commercial Property Developers on a variety of Commercial Office, Retail, Leisure, Residential and mix-use property. In addition to this they have a variety of Public Sector projects across Healthcare, University campus and Assisted Living
This role presents an excellent opportunity for a career minded Senior/Associate Quantity Surveyor to work for an established practice on exciting fast track projects for a variety of dynamic client organisations.
What you will do:
* Estimating and cost planning
* Production of feasibility studies and estimates from minimal design information, through to detailed cost plans
* Preparation of tender documentation
* Interfacing with the client and other consultants
* Monitor the costs of projects and their progress in relation to the programme
* Work according to the agreed technical approach and to the required technical quality standards and procedures
* Perform all RICS core competencies and RICS QS Competencies
* Participate in APC training including Supervisor role and guidance for candidates, where appropriate
* Lead on client liaison and business development.
* Attending internal management meetings and monthly BD meetings.
* Delivery of capital projects on time and to budget.
* Maintain close relationships with key existing clients and addressing any concerns, to maintain high levels of satisfaction
Your experience will include:
* Extensive professional experience within a consultancy environment
* Evidence of leading projects in a client facing role
* Experience working on medium to large scale property projects within the Commercial Developer, Industrial, Residential and Corporate Occupier sectors is desirable
* Competitive Basic Salary
* Car/Fuel allowance: all business miles paid
* Pension Scheme
* Flexible Working
- A tiempo completo
- 56.800 - 65.500 EUR/Anual