· Analyse user requirements and design functional specifications for BI front-end applications based on findings.
· Work with team lead to ensure that data entry, retrieval, change and delete functions meet business requirements for project/task completion.
· Develop the ETL code, semantic layer, metadata, reports, report & dashboard definitions and portal interfaces.
· Design data model and data warehouses to ensure interoperability with BI solutions.
· Design, code, test, and document all new or modified BI systems, applications, and programs.
· Plan and deliver end-user training and training materials. (Provide technical support if needed)
· Produce ETL design guidelines to ensure a manageable ETL infrastructure for the BI system.
· Troubleshoot BI tools, systems, and software. (performance-tune these applications as necessary)
· Conduct job duties and responsibilities according to the organization’s business systems development methodology and/or its Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology.
· Mentor and/or provide leadership to junior members of the team.
· Revolutionize on current client’s requirement to promote value and revenue opportunities along the way.
· Discover technologies to enhance end-user experience, company’s and own abilities towards deliverable services.
· Conduct workshops in university, stand as a great story-teller to present the company’s business or relevant program to create good exposure and secure the right future talents
· Develops strategies to promote company’s program and improve the performances
· Conduct meeting to update the upper management on best practices and continuing expectations from the activity that have been done
· Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about self-performance progress and program’s results
· Degree or higher in the field of computer science, information systems, or computer engineering or related field.
· Keeps up-to-date thinking space, demonstrate an ability to process vast amounts of data into meaningful information and passionate in understanding data.
· Possess strong logical thinking to analyse user requirements.
· Comprehensive data warehouse analysis and design experience specifically in data warehouse methodologies and data modelling. (Experienced in Data Warehousing Project or knowledge in Data Warehousing Lifecycle is an added advantage)
· Good knowledge in de-normalization database schema design or MDBMS.
· Experience with BI software (SAP, Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure - Any one of these) with at least 2/3 years technical field.
· Experience with tier-one applications, databases, and data warehouses, such as Oracle 11g, MS SQL Server, Crystal, SAP, SCM, Big Query.
· Strong knowledge in SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services.
· Familiar with the “Google Cloud Platform” and “Microsoft Azure” for day to day tasks.
· Good understanding of Airlines, FMCG, FSI businesses, and experiences in executing business dashboard and analytic projects.
· Have solid written business and technical communication. (Possess the deliverable from a technical standpoint and be able to present it in details and right manner).
· Focused, versatile, dependable, multi-task oriented, flexible, positive, emotionally stable, able to adapt effectively to challenging and emergency situations
· Excellent in presentation, speaking in public and possess good confidence level
· Demonstrate fluency in English, both written and spoken.
· Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools. (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Possess a strong work ethics to achieve company’s mission with excellent results.
. Location: Hanoi / Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam