- Manage, coordinate and maintain calendar including appointments, meetings and travel.
- Responsible for organising of internal and external meetings on behalf of the manager, ensuring all necessary requirements are made e.g. meeting venue, equipment, presentations, prepare agendas.
- Provide executive and administrative support to the manager.
- Secretarial support for meetings as and when required by the Manager, including drafting and circulating meeting minutes agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders, confirming venues and arranging refreshments. Writing and distributing comprehensive minutes and action points to all members post meeting.
- Attend Projects visits and record meeting minutes and circulate instructions as directed.
- Drafting and writing high quality reports and presentations, as required by the Manager.
- Coordinate with related departments to get job done.
- Manage the phone calls / messages for the Manager.
· Candidate should be available immediately
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (Fresh graduate or 1-2 years of experiences)
· Previous experience in same field
· English language is a MUST
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite with typing skills
· Experience in managing multiple priorities and administrative coordination
· Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
· Hard-working, proactive, enthusiastic, reliable, high responsibility;
· Eager to learn and willing to do manner
· Ability to work with foreign colleagues.