Posted in: Executive Management in Indianapolis | Posted: |
CAPITAL PROJECT MANAGER
Our client is one of the fastest growing companies within their industry segment. We are currently seeking a key talent for the role of Project Manager. As the Capital Project Manager you will oversee a team comprised of 5 Project Engineers in a very high speed manufacturing operation. Much of your focus will be in developing and executing strategic capital project initiatives/implementation, and the development of subordinates to ensure future bench strength for the organization. You will be a Key Roundtable member and your strategic capital project input will be sought for suggesting and implementing future initiatives for this plant to insure organizational competiveness and sustainability. Position reports to the Director of Engineering.
* BS in Engineering required, advanced degree (MBA) is a plus
* 15+ years of progressive and diversified Engineering Management experience required
* Prior maintenance management experience a plus
* Prior experience with Project Management and Tracking software/tools
* Experience installing new lines/equipment and/or new plant start-up a plus
* Experience with high speed packaging equipment required.
* Food high speed packaging highly preferred.
* Familiar with preventative maintenance program management, GMPs and SOPs
* Experience working in a Food & Beverage environment
* Experience working with equipment installation and automation
* Detailed oriented and have prior P&L and budget management experience
* Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
* Strong ability to coach, lead and direct engineering and maintenance staff
* Solid computer skills; Microsoft Office and CAD programs Must be able to physically perform the functions of climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, and repetitive motions
* Possess visual acuity to document company records
_It is our policy to provide equal employment to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual preference, handicap or disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable federal laws. In addition_ _our firm complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all employment practices and personnel actions_.