Posted in: Other in South West England | Posted: |
Monday to Friday 8am to 4.30pm
PAY £10 to £12 ph DOE
My client is one of the major sign companies within the UK We have been operating for 50 years and have an impressive portfolio of clients.
We now seek to recruit for an Assembly Worker, based at our manufacturing facility in Exeter.
The ideal candidate will work as part of the team within a busy factory environment. We are looking for someone enthusiastic, responsible, and capable to adapt quickly as the work varies in its demands and responsibilities from one job to the next.
As an assembly worker you may need to read and understand the technical drawings and measure pieces to ensure your part in the process is completed accurately and consistently.
Responsibilities will include:
Working within Decal, Assembly and Despatch departments, to assist in the manufacture and completion of orders.
* Support in decal cutting and application to
* No experience in the decal industry required, all necessary training will be provided by our Decal
* Working with the assembly team to assemble components of signage and ensuring all parts are fitted
* Reading and confirming the parts list, interpret measurements and verify
* Assisting in packing orders to be sent to our clients on time, including checking all required components are
* Reading and understanding despatch
Knowledge and Skills required:
* You must have the ability to read from Engineering
* Signage experience will be
* Good manual dexterity
* Ability to switch between tasks as necessary
* Ability to prioritise the workload.
* Ability to demonstrate resilience, working in a very reactive and fast paced environment.
* Ability to use own initiative, as well as working as part of a team.
* Excellent command of the English language.
* Strong communication skills both written and verbally.
* Attention to detail.
* Good timekeeping and attendance
- 30,000 - 50,000 GBP/Year