Posted in: Other in London | Posted: |
We are looking to hire a temporary Facilities Supervisor for our client based in Croydon but with occasional travel in Greenford,London.
Our client is a manufacturing company for rail industry.
Main Responsibilities for Facilities Supervisor:
▪Carry out regular inspections of both Croydon and Greenford sites to maintain and repair the buildings, grounds and associated equipment, ensuring the documenting of and identification or planning of suitable rectification work in a timely manner.
▪ Carry out general repairs and maintenance to the sites at Croydon and Greenford as required.
▪ Be the key point of contact for all reactive work requests responsible for, and tracks the work to ensure a swift and cost effective resolution.
▪ Oversees contractors that install, inspect, repair and maintain the site ensuring all relevant H&S requirements are adhered to and the activities are completed to the required standard.
▪ Carry out Key holder responsibilities 1st point of contact Croydon for out of hours monitoring calls 24/7
Skills and Qualification for Facilities Supervisor:
▪ Health & Safety Knowledge (Working at Height, COSHH, Manual Handling etc.)
▪ Handyman skills including experience of:
- Plumbing ( City and Guilds)
- Electrical- 18th Edition
▪ General Building Maintenance experience, e.g. HVAC systems
▪ Good IT Literacy - Microsoft Office, Navision
▪ Full UK driving license
▪ Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise own work
▪ Fork lift/scissor lift certification (training can be provided)
Candidate would be required to visit Greenford site once a week, so car owner is preferred, they would be reimbursed for their expenses in travelling there. The majority of the rest of their time would be spent at Croydon site.
This is an ongoing temporary position
36.5 working week
Mon - Thurs 07:00 - 15:00
Fri 07:00 13:30
Salary £21/hr ( PAYE)
If this role sounds like you, please follow the prompts to apply, if you'd like to discuss this role further please contact Marjorie on either (phone number removed) or (phone number removed)