Posted in: Pharmacy in United Kingdom | Posted: |
You will learn the following when you undertake the course:
- An introduction to the field of pharmacy and how it plays a pivotal role in the healthcare system.
- As a Pharmacy Assistant, you will be working together with a pharmacy team. You will learn all about the different members of the team.
- How to develop your customer service skills.
- Checking and management of stocks in a pharmacy: Pharmacy Assistants are often in charge of tracking and managing stocks in a pharmacy.
- The role of a Pharmacy Assistant: You will be expected to execute multiple tasks and responsibilities, including management of prescriptions, dispensation of medication, interacting with customers and ordering supplies.
- Regulations, health and safety in a pharmacy: There are certain standards of health and safety that are governed by regulations which you will need to follow.
- Prescriptions: You will learn how to read and interpret prescriptions and how to avoid mistakes. The course also covers risk assessment and error prevention.
- You will learn how to report problems and issues to the pharmacist.
· BENEFITS OF TAKING THE COURSES
o The ability to study from any location.
o The ability to work at a pace that is comfortable for the individual student. The course doesn’t impose time limits, so the student can take days, weeks or months to successfully complete the course.
o The option to study from any computer, laptop or mobile phone.
o Course modules that are easy to manage, making the entire process enjoyable.
o Continued support to help enhance your training.
o Ability to access a full syllabus to help you stay on track.
o Enhance your job application by adding the skill to your resume.
o Pass the test and receive a certified diploma.
Apply for this job