Posted in: Finance in United Kingdom | Posted: |
Overview Responsible for overall day-to-day leadership of a team delivering administrative services across the complete range of products and assisting in the on-boarding of new client and business led alternatives and initiatives. Providing support to the Operations Managers and project management oversight in order to transition processing to and from processing hubs. Key Accountabilities and main responsibilities Strategic Focus
* Ensure controls are in place within the team to adhere to end-to-end processes.
* Pro-actively support implementation of change and transformation and developing the business
* Work with the business areas to propose and implement operational improvements, whilst reducing risk
* Lead the team through change and new process implementation
* To demonstrate and lead team to display required behaviours and competencies to enable role-holders to complete the role to a high standard, embrace change and provide an exceptional service to colleagues and the business in general.
* Ensure a good working relationship is maintained with other departments with the Company
* To produce process maps, procedure documents and training guides to enable training and roll-out of tasks, suggesting improvements/efficiencies where possible
* Ensure the provision and maintenance of high quality Management Information (“MI”) to identify key trends and issues.
* Ensure regular review of all KPI and KRI metrics. Provide analysis and plans on how to address any identified trends.
* Carry out root cause analysis on errors, complaints and incident reports, with a view to reducing risk, improving processes and the customer experience
Governance & Risk
* Ensure adherence to legal and regulatory requirements
Experience & Personal Attributes
* Knowledge of the relevant FCA regulations and escalation process
* Experience in a leadership or supervisory role for a period of a minimum of 2 years
* Experience of leading projects through change and implementation of new processes and procedures
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to face off to colleagues within business areas
* GCSE Maths grade C minimum
* GCSE English grade C minimum
* Knowledge in Excel, Word & Outlook
* IOC or ICSA qualification
* FCA experience and awareness
* Prior knowledge of “Accurate”
* Customer Service experience
* Minimum of 2 years regulated business experience