Posted in: Engineering in United Kingdom | Posted: |
Due to continued growth, the company is currently seeking further qualified air conditioning service engineers to undertake planned and reactive works at sites predominantly throughout Berkshire and the Home Counties.
Operating with a strong focus on quality, the company awards realistic timescales to all works to ensure they can be carried out safely and to a high standard.
With time-served technicians forming the Management of Gelidus, there's a great team culture and a strong commitment to support and mentoring as you progress through our structured progression programme, whatever level you enter at.
Applicants will ideally be based within a 25 mile radius of our offices in Theale and be F-Gas certified to Category 1.
Our highly-competitive employment packages include:
* Competitive and progressive salary
* Door-to-door pay structure
* No call-out rota
* Regular opportunity for overtime
* Profit share bonus
* Company pension scheme
* Structured progression programme
* Close support and mentoring
* Regular manufacturer's training
* Up to 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays
* High specification commercial vehicle
* All specialist tools and equipment
* Quality workwear and PPE
* Tablet for electronic reporting
* Free snacks and refreshments
* Costco Card
Interested applicants should 'Apply Now
- 45,000 - 60,000 GBP/Year
- 15 - 19 GBP/Hour